“Service with a smile”
Review of Arbour Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Barmouth
Arbour Hotel
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Barmouth
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Thanks Karen and Steve and your staff thanks for everything you did for us, I'm Disabled and can't sit or walk any distance , these guys gave us a superb room with spectacular views, made my going in for breakfast comfortable by bringing our full English breakfasts quickly to us ,not being able to sit for long means I need fast service, they also provided us with room service when needed, beds comfy rooms very clean, if you are going to Barmouth and want any help please email me , thanks again team Arbour,,

Room Tip: Ask for a sea view,, room 4 was a great size and great views
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 3 June 2014

We loved our weekend break at the Arbour. Our room was clean & comfortable. The view from our window was fantastic. Steve & Karen, the proprietors, were very friendly & helpful. The hotel has a lovely ambience. The next time we go to Barmouth, this is where we want to stay. The swimming pool is good - we had it to ourselves!

Room Tip: It's well worth paying extra for a room with a sea view.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank beefheart_13
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Having stayed at this Hotel before I was hoping for another 1st class trip, I wasn't disappointed Karen and Steve are keeping up their reputation everything was super ,the food the service and the staff was as I remembered it very good. It is said you can never go back and find things unchanged but the Arbour remains constantly good Thank you Karen and Steve

Room Tip: quieter rooms are at the back of the hotel with mountain views
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We arrived at this Hotel on Saturday the 10th May and had a superb welcome by Steve and his lovely wife. I can only say this the Hotel looks to me as if it just has been refurbished .I am a fussy eater but the food was excellent during all the time we where there and plenty The service in this Hotel was also excellent I feel there are some places could take a page out of there books.
Steve did all the catering himself and his lovely wife supervised the dining room at all times.
The rooms where kept clean and also the Hotel was in a spick spam condition. I can recommend this Hotel to any travel that wants to go to Wales in that part of the country.
Now a few words about the tour Company.
Angela tours we where collected from Salisbury taken to Winchester and all this time we never touched our cases . When we arrived in Winchester we had the Coach wating for us and what a comfortable Coach. When we had arrived in Barmouth Mid Wales all our luggage was attended to.
I must stress the Lady driver we had was a super driver .I never in all the tours we had felt anxious in any way.
I can recommend this Company for any Holiday for comfort service and politeness at any time.

Room Tip: I can not give advise for we found the room we had on the 2 floor 141 very comfortable and clean all...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank walter r
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Thank you so much Karen and Steve for a very enjoyable stay at your hotel. We had a very comfortable room, and for a very reasonable price so we were more than happy. Even had the pool to ourselves!
There were 50 of us walkers,and we all enjoyed it, and the scenery was fabulous too.
Hope to see you again,
Christine and Bang.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank christine g
Reviewed 14 November 2013

An excellant stay four nights pre Xmas celebrations.
Steve & Karen were excellant Mine Hosts and the staff were friendly and helpful. The rooms were a touch on the small side but clean and the decor was good.
Food was good and plentiful although the combinations on the plate were a bit odd. Served up hot and no long wait between courses.
Although this was a organised coach trip would gladly stay here again as a independant traveller.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank dodgerEmsworth
Reviewed 27 October 2013

We stayed in this hotel last week and had a wonderful few days. The bedroom was very comfortable and clean, with beautiful views. The food was very good and plentiful served by a very cheerful, efficient waitress. The owners were always on hand for advice as to where to go and what to do around the area. We certainly hope to go stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Wendy C
Also consider these accommodations in or near Barmouth
Min-y-mor Hotel
#2 of 2 in Porthmadog
Ocean Drive
Ocean Drive
#1 of 24 in Barmouth

Been to Arbour Hotel? Share your experiences!