We just love this place after spending christmas and new year here we are back already! As usual we had a lovely warm welcome and smiley faces from all the staff and the owners Khalid and Janette, we booked an amazing room again and were lucky enough to have a sunset every evening of our stay. We dined in the conservatory (for the views) and the food was absolutely out of this world, i think we both put on a few to many pounds! many thanks to Khalid for the wine choices. We have booked our next visit already we are just so impressed with everyone and everything. Many thanks for another wonderful stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A landmark Victorian castle-hotel situated on the edge of Snowdonia National Park, overlooking Cardigan Bay. Approx. 1/2 mile out of Barmouth. An excellent base for anyone wishing to explore the surrounding areas. Recently described by a guest as 'an oasis of calm' it sits proudly between the mountains and the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ty'r Graig Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ty`r Graig Castle Hotel Barmouth
- Ty'r Graig Castle Barmouth, Wales