The breakfast was very nice and it's a beautiful building to stay in with great views. Because of it's elevated position it's quite a walk down to the main seafront attractions and would be too far to walk in bad weather, We had the small room because it was the only one available with a sea view and even though it served it's purpose it was VERY small and the bathroom was the size of a wardrobe, having said all this i would stay there again but i would chose another room the next time
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A landmark Victorian castle-hotel situated on the edge of Snowdonia National Park, overlooking Cardigan Bay. Approx. 1/2 mile out of Barmouth. An excellent base for anyone wishing to explore the surrounding areas. Recently described by a guest as 'an oasis of calm' it sits proudly between the mountains and the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ty'r Graig Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ty`r Graig Castle Hotel Barmouth
- Ty'r Graig Castle Barmouth, Wales