This was our fourth visit. Always have a room with a balcony overlooking the sea. The en suite is small but the spectacular views make up for this and you are always warned of the size of the shower room when booking. The owners and staff could not be more welcoming and helpful while being unobtrusive. The hotel has an authentic old world charm while still offering modern day amenities such as T V, DVD, and free wifi. Super place to stay while visiting the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A landmark Victorian castle-hotel situated on the edge of Snowdonia National Park, overlooking Cardigan Bay. Approx. 1/2 mile out of Barmouth. An excellent base for anyone wishing to explore the surrounding areas. Recently described by a guest as 'an oasis of calm' it sits proudly between the mountains and the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ty'r Graig Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ty`r Graig Castle Hotel Barmouth
- Ty'r Graig Castle Barmouth, Wales