Myself & Husband, recently spent a wonderful, & memorable weekend staying at
Tyr Graig Castle Barmouth. It is a haven of peace & tranquillity, our sea view turret
room was very comfortable, with the most spectacular views.
An evening meal in the conservatory is highly recommended (not to be missed) !
it is really romantic & relaxing, with good food & gorgeous sea views. The Staff are
very efficient, friendly & helpful. We would not hesitate to recommend Ty Graig Castle
to a friend, we cannot wait to go back. (Spring Bank Holiday) !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A landmark Victorian castle-hotel situated on the edge of Snowdonia National Park, overlooking Cardigan Bay. Approx. 1/2 mile out of Barmouth. An excellent base for anyone wishing to explore the surrounding areas. Recently described by a guest as 'an oasis of calm' it sits proudly between the mountains and the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Ty'r Graig Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ty`r Graig Castle Hotel Barmouth
- Ty'r Graig Castle Barmouth, Wales