“Brilliant!”

Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
“Brilliant!”
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

The best food I have experienced in Barmouth,everything was perfect including the effort made to look after the 10 year old in our party..would highly recommend the Bistro Bermo to anybody visiting Barmouth.From the food to the service we could not have been happier!

• Polish first
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

We visited whilst on holiday and were very impressed with the food. Each of us ordered a different meal and each meal was fantastic. Nothing was too much trouble and they even prepared a separate meal for my son. We will be visiting again!

Leicester, United Kingdom
“best meal in barmouth”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

visited for 1st time on May 31st. Food was excellent even cooked a special meal for 10 yr old which was very good and not expensive. after visiting barmouth for 67yrs this is by far the best place I have eaten and will certainly go again. staff very nice and helpful without being over the top.
Jean B

• Visited June 2014
Worcester, United Kingdom
“fab find”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

my partner and i recently stayed for a few days in barmouth and asked our hotel for a reccomendation. so glad we did. from the moment we arrived the service ambience and food was second to none. my starter of king prawn tempura was so amazing as was my partners mussels. sauce was amazing. i had the duck which melted in my mouth and for the first time ever had no bone in which was gr8. my partner had sea bass whuch was cooked to perfection. all of this washed down with an excellent bottle of white. one of best meals i have ever had cant wait to come back keep up the good work. :-)

• Visited May 2014
“The Best Place to eat in Barmouth....”
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

I have read the reviews for Bistro Bermo unfortunately last year when we visited Barmouth I left it too late to get in. So this year when visiting Barmouth again I booked in early. There is a very good reason why to book early. It is the BEST place to eat in Barmouth. Olives beautiful bread where presented to us. For starter I had venison terrine with strawberry and black pepper it was the best starter I had ever had. Next I had pork belly with king prawns in a pork jus.The pork belly melted in my mouth with a beautiful crunchy crackling. I would never imagined pork n prawns together but they were a dream. The vegetables cooked to perfection. My partner had the steak and said it was the best he had ever had. My dad and his wife enjoyed there meals too. Service is fantastic .I said to Emma I had read the reviews of how fantastic Bistro Bermo is and it truly is . We are hoping to visit Barmouth again I will be booking in early.Thank you Emma and co we had a fantastic meal and fantastic service. Cant wait to go back!!!!!!!

3 Thank starr39