“Great service and breathtaking views”
Review of Bath House Cafe

Bath House Cafe
Ranked #3 of 4 Dessert in Barmouth
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is the second time we have visited here and on both occasions we have received a warm welcome and fantastic service.Due to the weather being extremely hot we sat outside on the decking overlooking the harbour which enhanced our visit.Highly recommended and we will return again,keep up the good work.

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

We actually found the price of items to be pretty high considering the quality of the food offered.

Everything was edible, but nothing to write home about. My wife ordered the “posh fish finger sandwich” which is the same price and all the other fish finger sandwiches on the menu. When it arrived, it was more akin to what I would have made a university. Now don’t get me wrong I love small little orange fingers and plastic cheese inside a burger bap - but this is not posh.

Decent setting the service was v quick.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

Our annual visit to the Bath House Cafe for milkshakes and nibbles. Always excellent, this was no exception. We both chose a white chocolate and butterscotch mix for our shakes, mine topped with whipped cream (well, we ARE on holiday!) accompanied by some millionaire shortbread. Friendly service, smart surroundings and beside one of the best beaches in the area. Couldn't be better.

Reviewed 14 April 2018

Spent the week in Tal-y-Bont and came down to Barmouth for lunch. Lots of choice in Barmouth for places to eat, but unfortunately we walked into the Bath House. The three of us sat round in the conservatory waiting for a while until we finally sussed there was no table service. My wife Amy and my mate Neall thus went off into the cafe proper to order.

They were gone for quite a while, eventually came back with my coffee and carrot cake. After a short while, Neall's burger turned up. We both agreed our food was edible (though give Neall his due, he'll eat just about everything!) Amy had to return to the counter as she'd been overcharged (they'd both paid for the same burger). Again, she was gone for a while - I thought maybe she was helping out make her panini (she's like that).

Eventually she returned, though still panini-less, by which time me and Neall had finished and I had to make a sharp exit to get to the Co-op car park before our two hours free parking ran out. Dunno how long Amy had to wait for her panini, but I'd finished my shopping run by the time the two of them turned up. She was quite upset by the fact that her panini seemed to have been microwaved rather than panini-pressed.

Don't you just hate having the choice of several dozen eateries and picking the one that microwaves your panini!?

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Lovely coffee and scone and fresh cream. Friendly welcoming staff. Will come again very soon. Thank you very much.

1  Thank sjmitchell69