“Fabulous spacious cottage in excellent location”
Big Terrace with stunning views The sitting room
View from terrace
Lovely patio furniture
Stunning kitchen
Everything you need
Dining area with view of the coast
Great views from all the windows
Lounge opens onto the patio area
Real wood burner
VIEWS !
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Alison M
Plymouth, United Kingdom
“Fabulous spacious cottage in excellent location”
Reviewed 15 December 2015 for a stay in November 2015
people found this review helpful

Unfortunately we were staying in the cottage for a funeral and we had 10 of us in total descending to the area, we couldn't of chosen a better spot to celebrate the end of our grandfathers life, it was a beautiful place to relax in and spend time remembering him.
Let me tell you about Claire and the team at lounge lettings, they were so helpful and efficient in helping with my enquiries and a need for a quick turnaround and this was helped with their efforts to ensure all info sent to me instantly.
Such a nice bunch of people to deal with, which helped ease the pain of planning so much in such a small window of time. So thanks to you all the family were delighted.

The cottage is situated above the main town centre in Barmouth literally 2 minutes from all the shops. You cannot park directly outside the house itself and reach it via some steps from the main high street.

The view was lovely from the cottage overlooking the town, beach and sea, I found myself drawn to the window and veranda for the entire time and we were lucky enough to see the bonfire celebrations on the beach and had the most amazing spot for the firework display which was a lovely end to the funeral weekend and it felt rather special.

The interior is tastefully decorated and it felt so homely and welcoming, with a welcome note and wine left for us which we guzzled down in delight.

The only downside was the hunt for the recycle bins as they were not located were we all thought they would be but we eventually found these in the main car park on the front of Barmouth and this certainly doesn't detract anything from the experience we had.

This cottage would be great for friends, family or romantic getaway......book it you will not be disappointed,

The rooms are characterful and there was so much space. We found this cottage to be something rather special and plan to all head back, my family have now said I'm in-charge of all their holiday rentals!!!!! not sure I could beat this place it was hard to leave.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Caroline...
Sale, United Kingdom
“Sea views, beautiful countryside, roaring log fire - idyllic!”
Reviewed 21 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

Back in Manchester after a delightful stay at Goronwy Cottage- and I'm already yearning for those sea views! I met up with friends for a long overdue get together and Goronwy Cottage provided us with a perfect retreat. Its so characterful, quirky and beautifully decorated. I had the purple bedroom which I just loved - fab sea views and such a comfortable room to be in. The lounge with logburner is a real draw, and provided us with a great cosy setting in which to sit, chat and relax.
If you go up the steps at the back of the house, you very quickly come to the most beautiful, picturesque countryside - that for me was a real bonus. A quick walk down the steps from the cottage, and you're straight into the hustle and bustle of the gift shops and cafes of Barmouth - its a lovely place and definitely worth a visit.

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;