“Only place to eat in Fishguard”
Review of pendre inn

pendre inn
Ranked #10 of 42 Restaurants in Fishguard
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Good menu choices and when the food came there was a lot of it that I didn't have enough room for a pudding. Very tasty and service was good.

There are newer reviews for pendre inn

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Following on from previous reviews, we headed to the Pendre Inn and chose from what looked like quite a basic menu of pub food. The barmaid was very friendly and was chatting to some of the locals who where having some interesting conversations which we couldn't help but over hear. The food was excellent and there was loads of it which we were grateful for as I don't think we realised how hungry we were after the coastal walk!

Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

Visited on a fri lunchtime to have a meal but we only stayed for a drink in the end. The girl behind bar was excellent but thats all the good i can say. We felt uncomfortable and the bar area smelt and tables were filthy. The menu looked grt but we were told no steaks lamb or gammon. We left without eating so cant comment on food. Maybe we picked a bad time as we choose the pub after reading rave reviews. Sorry wont go again but someone else might love it.

2  Thank Ruthie023
Reviewed 26 August 2013 via mobile

We
Went here for Sunday lunch but unfortunately they had sold out two hours early. That's how good this pub is. But my young son and I stayed for a soft drink and he went on the free wifi. And the staff were so friendly.

We then on the Tuesday came back for a meal and wow was it yummy! The steak just melted into my mouth. My son had the rack of ribs and that was heavenly. We came back next day and I had a minted lamb shank and son had the ribs again and complained that the meat was falling off the bone as he is a typical Neanderthal male and loves to bite his meat off the bone lol! That's how beautifully cooked the food was.

The staff were first class. The young lady who served us the last two nights we went I was sorry I didn't get her name and details as she was lovely. She was very kind and attentive. Made my holiday.

1  Thank Originalkitten
Reviewed 26 August 2013 via mobile

Cute pub unfortunately they don't serve food on a Sunday after 3 :- Lovely staff and my bro enjoyed the local brew. There is also a pub garden. Nothing to get too excited about but it gets the sun.