“quiet inn”

pendre inn
Ranked #5 of 42 Restaurants in Fishguard
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub, Welsh
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Drinks, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
stoke on trent
“quiet inn”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Used this pub as it was close to the Fishguard holiday park where we were staying
the price of drinks were very reasonable though there were very few people in

Visited July 2014

Bristol
“Excellent pub”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We visited a couple of times whilst staying in the holiday park. The staff were very friendly and beer/wine/food all very good. it is dog and family friendly as are the locals. ell worth a visit

Cardiff, United Kingdom
“I don't know why I keep going back.”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I'm a firm believer in giving second chances but I've finally had it. Always a cold atmosphere, locals glaring at you as you walk in, even the bat staff are hostile! I know the importance of asking for ID and especially as I am relatively young I never have an issue with being asked but they are ridiculously rude about it, even when they've seen it they're still not convinced and treat you as though you shouldn't be there. The couple, owners by the look, have serious attitude problems. If you can't provide decent customer service then don't own a pub, simple as!!! Never again unless it changes ownership.

Wrea Green, United Kingdom
“Don't know about the meals but the customers !!”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Stopped by a few pints on a Sunday night during a tour of Wales. The beer was ok but not better and so a little disappointed as Ii had been recommended . Quite on a Sunday night but the noise of the clients - two different sets who quickly followed each other. Averaged two 'f' and one 'c' word in each 90 seconds. I appreciate pubs cannot always be responsible for customers but as it was two different sets and sustained for 20mins each set , I fear it is tolerated and i wouldnt be back no matter how good the beer / meals .

South Wales
“Disgusting behaviour from chef”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We went here on the bank holiday Sunday. We should have gone with our instincts when the chef and a woman in the kitchen just glared at us as we got out of our car. However we went in and asked if they were still serving food and the charming young man behind the bar said they were and it was "Sunday lunch", which was fine with us. It all went down hill from here. We ordered drinks and were then shown out to the back room which can only be described as a dump. Grubby shrivelled up cloths on tables, it was completely empty and we could see the chef in the kitchen, with a face like a smacked a.... We would have gone but we had ordered the drinks and we felt a little intimidated. The kitchen door was open and we were sitting just a couple of feet away. The chef was shouting and arguing with the woman, throwing things around in the kitchen and stomping very loudly - he obviously did not want to serve any more people - and I wish they had told us that at the start. His behaviour was totally unacceptable and we felt terrible. I could see him cutting up some meat from a cold joint and then "throwing" it onto the plates and then practically throwing it into the microwave to warm up. I wish we had just walked out at this point. However, after our veg were warmed up, the very nice barman brought us our meals. The chef and woman (could have been his wife) then came out of the kitchen, he mumbled some orders to the bar staff, then stomped outside. He is obviously a bully as could be seen by the way he treated people. The staff then sat behind us, the chef came back and sat down with them. He then put on the TV (football) which was very loud and again not appropriate as we were sitting there trying to have a meal. We just quickly ate our food and then took our drinks back through to the bar, out of the way of the intimidation. We paid and left and will never ever go there again. I would also warn other people about it.

• Visited May 2014