“Friendly accommodating staff”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 April 2014

We took our 2 young children here for their first Indian restraint experience. The staff couldn't have been more helpful and the kids liked the recommended starters. Great food in this friendly restarant.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

The head waiter pulled a little fast one I hate to say. He asked what type of curry I like, I said jalfrezi, he said I'll make it special for you. It wasn't better than a bog standard jalfrezi and he loaded the price to 9.95. And loaded the starter price to.
I complained as this put a damper on things. He proceeded to show me bills other clients had paid a tenner worth. I didn't see any other meat dishes that high in the menu. Also asked for a glass of water with meal (we had drinks to) and were served expensive opened bottle water. Needless to say. I won't be going back.

1  Thank Ndwedwe
Reviewed 14 April 2014

The feel of the restaurant was without soul not helped by the rude service. The restaurant was almost empty at 10.30 pm. But it felt like they were doing us a favour allowing us to eat there. Will be advising my friends and family to give it a wide berth

Reviewed 31 March 2014

We have eaten at this Indian restaurant a number of times over the years, as we visit Llandridnod every year. When we go, they are inundated with guests. However, they really try hard to serve you as quickly as possible. The food is very tasty and the cost is not too pricey . Overall a good Indian restaurant, with pleasant staff.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

Had a very nice meal. The prices were resonable and the staff very friendly and helpful. They were busy for a very wet February evening. Happy to reccommend and will visit again.