“Excellent”
Review of Sugar and Spice

Sugar and Spice
Price range: US$3 - US$17
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Daytime cafe / coffee house and evening weekend Mediterranean bistro, relaxed atmosphere with excellent barista coffee served all day. Weekly changing menu themed on Mediterranean countries. Bistro currently open Friday and Saturday nights, extended opening from april. Booking highly recommended, well in advance. Sunday lunches - delivered locally between 12.30 And 3pm opening hours MOnday - Thursday 9am - 5pm, Friday 9am - midnight, Saturday 10am - Midnight. We offer outside catering with varied menus of fresh homemade hot and cold options. Venue available for private parties.
Swansea, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed 2 June 2013

I found this Bistro an the last night of my stay in LLandrindod and wish it had been earlier. Food was delicious, well cooked and beautifully presented. Their salads sound simple, but lots of thought have gone into them and they are so tasty! I wanted to change what I wanted and made it into a new meal and they happily obliged. Such lovely people running it. The cheapest meal I have had but the tastiest, bringing my own alcohol saved me a lot too lol. No way did they scrimp on anything, the ingredients and presentation was top notch. The menu was a little limited but easy to find something to your taste. There was no need to book but, as they have only just started opening in the evenings, I am sure when word gets around this will change.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank sue O

Travelling Essex man
“Fantastic place!”
Reviewed 1 June 2013

I came acros this by accident walking round trying to find somewhere to eat that wasn't in a big hotel. What a find! It's only open in the evening on Friday and Saturday with a small menu but I wholeheartedly recommend a visit. It's also BYO so pop into the nearby Coop or Tescos if you want a beer or wine with your meal. I had one of their smoothies which was excellent. The menu is steaks and home made burgers with salads and a small selection if starters/tapas with a specials board. I had the hot burger - seriously good! All home made burger and trmmings - it came with potatoes and a very good salad. Go!

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank peversFJR
Wales
“new tapas meze evening menu”
Reviewed 31 May 2013

We regularly lunch here and were excited to see the place opening over weekend evenings for tapas meze style food... WOW we were not disappointed - food was lovely as was the hospitality. Great stuff ....

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank MartH330
Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Coffee Shop”
Reviewed 30 May 2013

Visited Sugar and spice today with my elderly parents my brother and our children - The staff could not have been more helpful pushing tables together to accommodate us all. The quality of the food was superb and the home made coleslaw alone makes it worth a visit!
We had baked potato's Panini's and ciabatta with lovely crisp fresh salad. The dressing was a treat! Fantastic coffees and creamy shakes for the kids rounded off a perfect resonabily priced lunch time treat. Would recommend to anyone visiting Llandrindod Wells.

• Visited May 2013