“EXCELLENT!”

Ty Tal Bed & Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Crickhowell
Ty Tal Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #11 of 15 Crickhowell B&B and Inns
Reviewed 13 July 2012

Stayed here for the first time over the June Bank Holiday and I would like to keep this bed and breakfast to my self! I It was faultless - everything was great - the very nice owners, food, rooms, views - please leave room for me in the future!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RUSSELL1999
There are newer reviews for Ty Tal Bed & Breakfast

Reviewed 7 July 2012

We have been walking in the brecons for years and have only just come across this place ..

It is great value and the layout of the B&B works really well for walkers with the owners accommodation being separate form the main house. The hosts were very welcoming and the standard of accomadation was first class. We did not have an en suite which actually proved to be no problem at all with each room being on its own floor.

Breakfast was large and good quality and we will be back!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2012

Ty Tal is a fabulous B&B in the beautiful town of Crickhowell. It is within easy walking distance of several good restaurants, pubs and shops, and is a perfect base for some stunning walks. Dinah and Brian have always provided the warmest of welcomes - including a cafetiere of coffee and home-made cake on arrival! The rooms are tastefully decorated, clean and homely. A perfect place to relax and unwind. We never want to leave!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 April 2012

This B&B is a must! I originally stayed here again for work and went back with my family. Dinah and Brian are lovely, so friendly and easy to get on with. The rooms are perfect, great bed, fantastic shower and a breakfast fit for a King - especially the Glamorgan sausage!

Crickhowell is a lovely town to stay in, I haven't been in the restaurants as I don't get the time but the Baker Shop is unbelievable, we always stop there for our food during the day. Great value for money.

Easy access to Mountains with a wonderful hot shower for your return. Dinah and Brian are so helpful with sorting breakfast, they always as what time we need even if it is before the normal set times to ensure we get our breakfast which is amazing when we have a long day ahead tracking kids up mountains.

I would recommend this without hesitation. I always refer to this website when looking for places to stay as I believe genuinely it is one of the few places you can get real and honest feedback from members of the public. Let's put it this way... we will be booking in again next year as everyone usually does having stayed there once!

I decided to go for a week away with my kids and dad, I don't like to book anything in advance which can be difficult, as it was out of the festival period I got lucky and they fitted us in for a night. It is popular so make sure you book in advance where you can!

My visits: April 2011, August 2011, April 2012 - and due back soon!

Room Tip: All of the rooms are great, I have slept in three rooms so far. In two of the singles on the first...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 March 2012

The ty tal bed & breakfast was fantastic. The rooms were very spacious had everthing we needed and the view out of our window was gorgeous. Great location too. And yummy breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank H1a2n3
Reviewed 12 March 2012

We stayed for 2 nights during the february Walking Festival. Dinah and Brian were perfect hosts.The room was spotless and modern in decor. We had the top room with views . Breakfast was a delight. Have never sayed in a better B&B!
No credit cards, no eveving meals ( lots of local choice within walking distance). Will eb back soon

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2011

A brief but memorable stay: a warm welcome, lovely room with large ensuite, and a very nice breakfast.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends