The Bear Hotel(Crickhowell)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$162
Hotels.com
Park Place Guest House(Llangattock)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$98
The Horseshoe Inn(Llangattock)
US$124
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$442
Premier inn Abergavenny Hotel(Llanfoist)(Great Value!)
US$82
PremierInn.com
The Angel(Abergavenny)
US$143
US$137
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

The Kestrel Inn(Crickhowell)
Agoda.com
The Neuadd Cottages(Crickhowell)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsleisure facilitiessteam roomgroupon dealstunning viewslovely hotelbrecon beaconsafternoon teafunction roomfood was lovelyenjoyable staylounge areastayed here for one nightcooked breakfastcomfortable roomfour poster bedshort breakbed and breakfast
Reviewed 14 August 2017

My daughters and myself used the spa facilities at The Manor Hotel, and had an afternoon tea afterwards. The tea was very tasty, not lots of cakes, but what we had was beautiful, with unlimited tea, and is competitively priced. But the reason for my review is the fantastic attitude of the staff, the lady on reception (Claire I believe her name is) really went out of her way to help me with a problem. And I believe it's people that make a good Hotel. Well done, I look forward to my next visit.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Teresa M
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Wow, what a view. Had a lovely family stay here in a suite. All beautifully clean, gorgeous comfy beds. Very friendly staff nothing too much trouble. Breakfast was great and we all enjoyed a swim in the pool and used the jacuzzi & sauna. Finished off with tea on the patio taking in the most amazing views. Our stay was unfortunately only a one night stop over after being to The Royal Welsh Show, wanted to stay a lot longer...... We would love to go back some day.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Audrey '
Reviewed 1 August 2017

Did an overnighter at the Manor to visit a relative. The hotel initially from the outside looks like a quirky mix of traditional country house and seventies??? add-on. You lose the feel of this inside and the public rooms flow well enough. Our room was lovely and had a view to die for. Dinner and breakfast were both good. To top all this was the excellent service from every member of staff. All of them very cheerful and pleasant to deal with and seemed interested in making our visit pleasant. All in all it is decidedly our hotel for this area.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for one night. We booked 'a relaxing spa break for two with overnight stay and breakfast' with Groupon. We were so excited having 'lost' our children for the evening. We were looking forward to a relaxing spa break. We went to the spa looking forward to a quiet relaxing swim and jacuzzi. When we arrived however there was a small boy and his Grandmother throwing a football around the pool. The toddler was screaming excitedly. Which would be awesome in a swimming pool, but not in a spa! I asked the Grandmother how long they would be or whether she would ask him to keep the noise down, with a view to coming back later if she said no. She told me he was just swimming and that I should get real. She then asked her daughter who was in the gym to complain to reception because I was rude! We gave up and went to change. On leaving the Grandmother rounded on me and told me they had been going for 15 years and that I needed manners. I was obviously very upset. The receptionist was very nice but pointed out that as members they have rights to use the facilities as we do as guests. Which is perfectly true. However as this is the case, there is no way a spa break can be relaxing if you are firstly expected to share a spa with screaming 3 year old at 6pm and secondly talked to very rudely by members and thirdly, have your upset and ruined trip politely and kindly dismissed by a very kind and professional receptionist. We loved the hotel and would be back in a shot had it not been for our spa experience as every other aspect was wonderful. However I am really not sure I fancy the prospect of running into Grandma again so I'm afraid it's a no from us.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kellianne C
Reviewed 25 July 2017

My wife and I had the most amazing time at our wedding, the reception venue is second to none from quality of food, friendly staff to the fabulous views. The staffing team couldn't do enough for us. Claire and Pedro were amazing, they maintained an excellent standard of care and attention throughout the day and nothing was too much trouble. We can't wait to come back and enjoy all the great customs that come with visiting The Manor Hotel - It will always be our special place. Thank you!

Room Tip: Ask for "Best Rooms" stunning views over the Beacons.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple