I stay at the Dragon on a regular basis i've also stayed in other places nearby but i always find myself coming back to the Dragon Inn, The rooms are always clean and tidy and very comfortable, ok admit you can hear people walking/talking but hey its an old building set in a historic village its to be expected,The food is fantastic especially the steak!,evening staff are very welcoming nothing is a problem for them also polite and courteous. Breakfast is faultless on one occasion it was busy and i was very impressed by the lady serving us she always made sure everybody was happy 10 out of 10 for her people skills very nice lady thank you for looking after us. The new owners have done a great job re-furbing and i think personally any problem found is only a slight teething problem. we'll defiantly be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Character 18th C Hotel, very popular with guests who enjoy a quiet traditional hotel and a relaxed informal atmosphere. The hotel is a family-run establishment which prides itself on a warm and friendly welcome. Good position in centre of picturesque Crickhowell on the river Usk. Situated at the heart of the Brecon Beacons, The Dragon Inn is the ideal place for walkers or anybody who enjoys the outdoors. Magnificent walks available from right outside our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Dragon Inn Crickhowell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dragon Inn Crickhowell Hotel Crickhowell
- Dragon Inn Crickhowell Wales