Great small inn out in the countryside. Very nice dining area. Great food, well presented and very tasty. Very nice and friendly staff. Quiet little town with a few shops. Nice walk to the public park with a castle ruin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Character 18th C Hotel, very popular with guests who enjoy a quiet traditional hotel and a relaxed informal atmosphere. The hotel is a family-run establishment which prides itself on a warm and friendly welcome. Good position in centre of picturesque Crickhowell on the river Usk. Situated at the heart of the Brecon Beacons, The Dragon Inn is the ideal place for walkers or anybody who enjoys the outdoors. Magnificent walks available from right outside our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Dragon Inn Crickhowell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dragon Inn Crickhowell Hotel Crickhowell
- Dragon Inn Crickhowell Wales