“relaxing day”

10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“relaxing day”
Reviewed 9 September 2012

Beautiful course with amazing staff. Everyone was helpful and good natured. Teased them after finishing my round that someone had given me a defective set of clubs because I did not score a birdie on any of the holes. My only regret here was not having enough time to play the other course. I would highly recommend playing the Mount Kidd course if you're in the area. I hope to return soon to play the other course.

Visited September 2012

Calgary, Canada
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Challenging Course that eats golf balls!”
Reviewed 12 August 2012

Enjoyed our round yesterday at the Golf Course, challenging little course with narrow fair ways and a lot of trees. Was great fun, got beaten up, the course stole my golf balls but well worth the fun! We will be back - maybe I'll find my golf balls!

Visited August 2012