“Best fast food in Steinbach area”
Review of A&W Restaurant

A&W Restaurant
Ranked #30 of 53 Restaurants in Steinbach
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 23 March 2012

A&W Steinbach has really improved in recent months. They have obviously hired a lot of new staff who are doing much better for the store. It is now probably the best A&W location I have visited.

Food is always fresh, fast, and tasty, and service keeps getting better. I'm not really a fast food person, but when I'm in a hurry... This is the place I go now.

I mean, it's still an A&W. You either like it, or you don't. But if you've been avoiding it because of bad experience in the past, rest assured, it has improved.

Reviewed 10 December 2011

I like the speed at A & W. When I need something fast, this is the best place. Burgers taste real, chicken is very good. Love the fries

1  Thank john k