“What is everyone complaining about?”

Crossroads Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 30 Restaurants in Windsor
Reviewed 7 July 2013

Excellent food, service, atmosphere and prices. We all asked the waitress what she recommended and she was sooo right. She was great with my toddler and was so nice to all of us. Travelling fom Ontario, I know that I'll be craving the roasted turkey dinner when I go home!

1  Thank Melissa8008

Reviewed 10 April 2013

My husband and I stopped in on our way to the valley for a quick bite. He had a hot turkey sandwich and mashed potatoes, which tasted like dirt. I had a hamburger and it was much smaller than the bun. It came with fries that weren't too bad. Wouldn't bother going there again.

Reviewed 7 November 2012

Conviently located on highway #1 in Garlands Crossing on the outskirts of Windsor. Excellent food, friendly staff ,prompt service and fine surroundings. Large parking lot with easy access.

2  Thank Mike G
Reviewed 6 September 2012

It's what you look for in a roadside eatery. A parking lot full of locals and even a couple of big trucks. Friendly, fast service. Generous servings. Good prices. No surprises on the menu but the food is tasty and well prepared.

2  Thank NMDave
Reviewed 5 September 2012

It has lots of free parking. That's all I can say that is good about this place. The food was poor and cold and the service was busy with something or somebody else. I might park my car there next time and walk to another restaurant.