“Great service!!!”

Ranked #13 of 30 Restaurants in Windsor
Sudbury
“Great service!!!”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Waitress greeted us with a smile each night we ate there. Food was good and worth every penny. We ordered the seafood platter one night and could not eat another bite. Would definitely recommend this restaurant to family and friends.

• Visited October 2013

Nova Scotia, Canada
“Best butter tarts since my Nana's!”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Homey and simple, the food here is served hot and plentifully. I recommend their fishcakes for the crisp exterior and just the right balance of potato to codfish, and always served with delicious green tomato chow - a must! Breakfasts are hearty and generous.

• Visited August 2013
“Good place to eat”
Reviewed 17 August 2013 via mobile

Very good food and generous portions. Great service and clean premises. Our waitress had a friendly attitude and a sense of humor

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank jafeica
“What is everyone complaining about?”
Reviewed 7 July 2013

Excellent food, service, atmosphere and prices. We all asked the waitress what she recommended and she was sooo right. She was great with my toddler and was so nice to all of us. Travelling fom Ontario, I know that I'll be craving the roasted turkey dinner when I go home!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Melissa8008
Halifax, Canada
“Don't bother”
Reviewed 10 April 2013

My husband and I stopped in on our way to the valley for a quick bite. He had a hot turkey sandwich and mashed potatoes, which tasted like dirt. I had a hamburger and it was much smaller than the bun. It came with fries that weren't too bad. Wouldn't bother going there again.

• Visited April 2013