“Edgewater Cottages”

Edgewater Bay Breezes
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Wasaga Beach
Edgewater Bay Breezes
Reviewed 26 July 2012

Well, I wanted to writ a review, but Edgewater Cottages wasn't recognized, so I am trying a last ditch attempt under Bay Breezes. A very nice property...owners and staff exceptionally friendly and helpful. A really nice clean and well kept property right on the river. It is only a 2 minute walk to the beach, worth the price right there!!!! They have an assortment of accomadation sizes from one bedroom cottage to quite large. Their prices were GREAT! Everything you need for a comfy stay at Ontario's best beach! Just take us there and let us relax!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank thewhoo
Reviewed 15 September 2011

Awful motel!! We booked a jacuzzi suite for two nights at Edgewater Bay Breezes and couldn't tolerate the conditions to stay the second night. The shower had rust on the walls, the room smelled terrible, the blankets were scratchy, the TV looked like it 20 years old, and the outside of the hotel looked like it was worth $40 a night due to the disrepair of the building. We paid $120 a night and did not get refunded for the second night since cancellations have to be made 30 days in advanced. There are much nicer motels in Wasaga Beach like Saga Resort. We drove by that motel on the way to beach since this motel is not within walking distance of the beach like every other hotel in the area. The pictures on their website are very deceptive along with their "private beach" description. I have seen sand boxes that looked more appealing that strip of property. I wish I could give this place a rating of zero because it deserves it.

Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
8  Thank Dan B
Reviewed 29 August 2011

This place is ok, if you are a bunch of students too drunk to care where you crash, if not STAY AWAY!

We were booked for 2 nights and only stayed one. The room we were given looked like it has never been cleaned. The floors were sticky and dirty. The bedding was stained and and had burn holes in it. The 1 chair in the room was dirty and stained. In the bathroom, the showered looked like it had never been clean along with the toilet and sink. There was dead bugs and cobwebs everywhere. The smell in the building was sickening, alomst like dead animal!

The outside had garbage and bottles everywhere. The very small private beach was ridden with trash and cigarette butts. There are a few cottages there, but the windows are boarded up.

When we were finally able to locate the Manager, he inspected the room and thought it looked clean and claimed the cleaners had prepared the room for us. He also said that the property will get cleaned up eventually. Eventually is not good enough when you are paying $140 per night for anything!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
6  Thank claire w
Reviewed 9 August 2008

I was there withmy family in July 2008. I booked online and its not any Resort but its a clean motel.Staff was friendly and my kids love it there.Room was clean and extra towels and sheets were provided as required. They are right on river with volleyball court .My kids enjoyed volleyball as my wife was relaxing on the the private beach. I am glad that i stayed at Riverboat because some of my friends stay at some cottages and paid twice then me .The price was good and our whole family had such a good time.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank nishansingh1