“A Hidden Gem”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Wasaga Beach
Mermaid Motel & Cottage Court
Ranked #2 of 16 Wasaga Beach B&B and Inns
Sudbury, Canada
“A Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

From the street it looks like any other hotel in Wasaga, but once you see what its got to offer you feel like your on a different world completely. From unique wood carvings to the Beautiful heated pool, it was truly a piece of heaven. Thank You for the memories, We'll definitely be back to make more.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Booner1978

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
waterloo
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

We stayed late May in 2 bedroom cottage. Well equiped and clean, but small. Couch was just a 2 person with no pull out. Small tv but had cable. Had its own patio. Owners were friendly and helpful. salt water pool was open, kids loved it. not far from beach and beautiful sunsets!

Room Tip: 3 bedroom cottage was much roomier
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Kitchener
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2013

We booked a cottage for thanksgiving a few years ago, and came back again this year. The place is wonderful! The cottages are bright, clean, and smoke free!! The owners are so nice and always make us feel more then welcome. Anything you need is eagerly supplied! They are a short walk to the beach, there is a heated pool, childrens playground and ping pong tables! Spring, summer, fall or winter, the Mermaid is the place we will always go! <3

Room Tip: they are all great !
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank PeterSN7493PN
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2013

The rooms are very clean! It is a short 5 minute walk to the beach. If the weather is not good that day then the pool is great and it has a perfect set-up of lounging chairs! It is very family orientated and a perfect place for a family beach vacation!

• Stayed July 2013
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2013

What a super family reunion we had here! The owners are so helpful and accommodating. They made our get together very memorable. Rooms are super clean, and beds are very comfortable. The BBQ area was great for our family to spend time together reminiscing and having fun. We will definitely be back again!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Kitchener, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2013

I have stayed at the Mermaid on several occasions with my husband and young children under the age 10 and can honestly say, this is the most relaxing place for me as a busy mother. There is a fenced playground, salt water heated pool and the beach is a short walk down a quiet street. There is a skate park and leash free dog park a short walk away and it's very close to stores so you can easily get supplies. We didn't need to eat out at all. Just picked up supplies at the superstore and the kitchen was fully equipped. There are also bbq's at each cottage and a common one available for motel use. We have stayed in motel rooms, cottages and condos and all were clean and comfortable. The owners are on site and are so friendly and helpful, they keep improving the property every time I come back. I absolutely love going there with my kids even on occasions when my husband can't make it because the kids love it so much I actually get to relax. They don't even want to leave the property. If you have older kids there are tons of close attractions for them. I highly recommend the Mermaid to everyone I meet. I wouldn't stay anywhere else and I can't say enough good things about The Mermaid.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Vikernes
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2013

WOW! My 4 year old daughter and I stayed here for one night, because my friend invited us up. First off I would like to say how amazing the owners of this resort are! They are very friendly and care a lot about the resort and the people staying here. My 4 year old daughter just loved Ivona to pieces. Her and her husband Graham are super nice! The pool and grounds are well taken care of and are always clean. Ivona is a garden genius, There is carved wood art pieces throughout the whole resort that it feels like you are staying at an exotic resort. Ivona cleans the rooms well into the evening. I even saw her wheel a vacuum right before it got dark. I would definitely stay here again without question! see you soon Ivona and Graham! Olivia says hi!!!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Woodland Cedars Family Cottage Resort
Lakeview Motel
Lakeview Motel
#5 of 10 in Wasaga Beach

Been to Mermaid Motel & Cottage Court? Share your experiences!