“Great food with friendly service”

Euro-Lex Bistro & Deli
Ranked #9 of 67 Restaurants in Wasaga Beach
Price range: US$6 - US$9
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Description: Euro-Lex is a locally owned and operated family business in Wasaga Beach, dedicated to bringing the finest of tastes and foods from around the world to your home. We pride ourselves on offering the best in quality, service, and selection. It is our expertise and passion to serve our customers and help them explore flavours from around the world. Browse our incredible selection of cheeses and deli meats, try one of our speciality sandwiches, or enjoy our many other delicious items such as our freshly baked bread, gourmet coffee, and European Desserts
wasaga beach
“Great food with friendly service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2013

Stopped in for lunch and were very happy about the offerings. Schnitzel, cabbage rolls, and different salads were all great at reasonable prices. Will come back for sure!

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank bottleman9

Collingwood, Canada
“A jewel of a find”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2013

I just had one of the best schnitzel sandwiches I have ever had. The butter tarts are out of this world. I can't believe I haven't been there before today. I will be back. It was so good. I was just amazed at the friendly service and the food was beyond my expectations.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank snowtiger7210
Toronto
“Unique grocery store and cafe too!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

Had a lovely breakfast, served hot and exactly as ordered. Great German coffee and very friendly owners. They also stock a wonderful variety of European goods, meats and an amazing selection of baked goods. I will be back!

Visited October 2013
2 Thank ixmaya
Wasaga Beach, Canada
“Okay food, but feels too sterile”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

I visited this resaurant after my wife said she didn't like it. I wanted to see for myself, I found the food to be okay, nothing special, just okay. The service seemed impersonal, but it was quick and efficient. The design of the facility was too institutional for my taste and the deli meats and mini mediterranian grocery store was a liitle off-putting. I know others who have enjoyed this restaurant, but it is not an inviting atmosphere for me.

I won't say that it's not a nice resaurant, it's just not an atmosphere that I enjoy, so the rating suffers. I simply didn't enjoy the experience. Maybe you need to judge for yourself.

• Visited November 2012
Toronto, Canada
“Rude owner, won't be back”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2013

I had the same experience as another TripAdvisor reviewer. I was going to eat here, but the owner was so rude I walked out. Details: There was only 1 person in the store who she was talking to. I stood at the order desk (beside the other customer). They continued talking...obviously casual friends not a "customer". I was not acknowledged for about 3 minutes...so I walked around the store area looking at the dry goods she sells. I returned back to the counter and they were still talking. After 10 minutes total of being in the restaurant, they said their good-byes and he walked out and she turned her back to me and left the counter. So I walked out. You may be wondering why I even bothered to wait the second time, I wanted to see what she was going to say to me, which was nothing. So rude. I have told all my colleagues and neighbors about her and now they won't be going there either.

• Visited May 2013