“Outstanding Chinese Food”

Dining options: Delivery
Wasaga Beach, Canada
“Outstanding Chinese Food”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

If you like Chinese food, then this is the place to get the best you're likely to find anywhere! I live in Wasaga Beach and this is my all time favourite Chinese restaurant. The food is without equal, you simply will not find a better Chinese meal anywhere! In particular, they have the best Lemon Chicken I've ever tasted, from any restaurant, anywhere and the rest of their menu is also delicious. This is a family operation, and the children will likely be around, playing or doing their homework, or just helping around the restaurant.

However, due to it being located in a very old, converted gas station (I think it was a gas station), the atmosphere is terrible. If you are willing to trust my review, you will order your meal over the phone and have them deliver it to your home or hotel/motel room. You will not be disappointed in what I'm sure will be the highlight of your take-out food life,

This restaurant would benefit greatly from a few renovations and a private area for the family children, to give the patrons a more enjoyable experience. My rating drops to very good because of the atmosphere.

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank Greg L

Calgary, Canada
“Really good food”
Reviewed 17 August 2012

We visited this place after arriving in Wasaga and craving some Chinese. The outside looks a bit dull and run down. When we went inside we were the only customers inside. We ate there and I have to tell you that the man serving us was very nice and really worked hard to take care of us. We ordered some soup and 4 dishes all of which were tasty and with nice size portions. We will return to this place on our next trip to Wasaga Beach.

• Visited August 2012