“Quiet, Clean and Convenient”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
teachmoor...
Oshawa, Canada
“Quiet, Clean and Convenient”
Reviewed 1 week ago for a stay in July 2018

We were supposed to stay at another rental, but upon arrival it was not acceptable for me, my senior parents, their dog and my ten year old daughter. We arrived here and Leah was so helpful. We stayed in the newly blue cottage and it was great. Lots of space, very clean and a secluded little hot tub for our private use. It is a 4 minute walk to the New Wasaga Beach area, which is not crowded at all. It is a short drive to Beach 1 and the restaurants and shops. If you want a more family feel, that is clean, quiet and relaxing, with helpful owners, AND you can bring your dog, this is the place to stay. We will stay here on our next visit.

Your age range 35-49
ccntwins
Collingwood, Canada
“Best girls weekend yet!!”
Reviewed 4 March 2018 for a stay in February 2018

We really needed to get away from the city, the noise, the traffic, the kids and husbands too! This place was so PERFECT from the fully stocked kitchen to the hot tub out side. Leah was a great host and was super quick to answer questions about the area. We can only picture how great it will be when we return in the summer! (We the families of course. Thanks Tony B's for an amazing 3 days.

Amanda E
“Love”
Reviewed 3 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018
person found this review helpful

I absolutely adore this place. I came on a whim in the summertime for work/vacation. It appealed more to me than the regular old hotel stay. I was right. I have been back several times and will continue to visit over and over again, bringing different friends and family members to share in the experience. The staff is incredible. The cabins are so lovely and cozy.. Equipped with full kitchens to boot! (No more microwave dinners in a hotel room for the traveling sales person!!) The 1 minute walk to the beach is more than a plus! I never travel without my dog and they are more than accommodating!
I love this place!

4 Mar 2018
Thanks Amanda for your kind words. You are always more then welcome here!
betty0888...
Sturgeon Falls, Canada
“Awesome !!!”
Reviewed 3 March 2018 for a stay in July 2017

Our stay at Tony B Villas will not be our last !!!!
First let me say the owners were great to deal with over the phone for my booking of the cottage. Second, when I arrived I found the cottage to be extremely clean and well looked after ( I am extremely picky in this area !!!! )
I really liked the c store and the fact that if I did not feel like cooking I could just walk over to their chip stand and grab a quick bite to eat !!! Awesome burgers and fries !!
Thank you again and can’t wait to see yous all this summer as we have rebooked for another great holiday !!!

4 Mar 2018
Thank you Cathy! We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. See you again soon!
Jingyun L
“Nice for children and close to the beach”
Reviewed 5 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

NIce and clean small cottage, has everything you need for a relaxing vacation. Nice outside play yard for children, very close to the new wasaga beach, and the beach is not crowed at all. Will go back again if have chance.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 25-34
Natthecat...
Blainville, Canada
“Horrible... Do not waste your money!”
Reviewed 7 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

The only good thing about this place is it's location. We stayed in unit 5, beside the garbage container and smelled the horrible odor coming from it. There was dog poop that wasnt picked up, the container was full and did not get emptied for our full stay there. We had bees and flies everywhere , we couldnt open the windows because of the garbage smell.

There is no staff on ground, enough hot water for one shower, and when we called to complain I got very little satisfaction and I was offered no solution or empathy.. We left a day earlier (no refund) cause the place was horrible and we were pissed to have spent 200$/night in this disgusting place.

Do yourself a favor and stay away from there!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
25 Aug 2016
I am sorry that you feel that I was not empathetic to your concerns when you called me. I did however , arrive 10 minutes later to speak to you personally. It was a terrible experience for both guest and owner not having our dumpster picked up at it scheduled time and inspire if my numerous calls to them it was not picked up until 2 day's later. I wish you would have taken my offer or a free upgrade to a lovely cottage accross the road that was not only much larger, air conditioned but most importantly far away from the dumpster. We wish you all the best and we appreciate your business.
Erika
Expat-in...
The Woodlands, Texas
“Exactly What We Wanted - Simple Cottage Vacation”
Reviewed 19 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

You never know when you book off the internet what to expect - and when we got to Tony B's we let out a sigh of relief. It was EXACTLY what we were looking for - a simple, clean cottage near the beach. Basic rooms, working kitchen, picnic tables and BBQ. We wanted our kids to have the classic, good old fashioned Canadian cottage without the TV and Internet, to just unplug for a few days and play outside.

We stayed in cottage #3. It fit 6 of us (me and hubby, our 2 school age children, my sister and her teenage daughter) just fine. It was perfectly clean with sufficient bedding, dishes, cookery etc. Bring some towels since they only supply a few, and you of course need to bring your beach towels. When we arrived, there were even 2 games on the shelf. We popped out to shop (5 minutes up the street) and when we came back, the supervisor had kindly left us two more children's game on the front porch!

New Wasaga Beach (see my review on this stretch of beach, much better for families with young children) is 5 minutes walk away. There is a playground round back for kids, with sand.

The only tiny thing was the BBQ at cottage #3 is completely rusted out and unusable. We borrowed the BBQ from the neighbouring cottage, which was empty at the time. The supervisor said it was no problem to borrow it, and they have plans to replace the BBQ. (They also supply the propane).

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing