“Nice place but could be nicer”

Chocolaterie Cynthia
Ranked #9 of 10 Shopping in Baie-St-Paul
Laval
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Nice place but could be nicer”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2013

The chocolate is not that great, the taste is very similar to Baker's chocolate (probably that's what it is). It lacks a certain refinement. Prices were a little higher than last year.

Visited August 2013

Oakville, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Only place in my week in Quebec that was poor”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2012

Cynthia greeted me and I told her my French wasn't that good. She turned her back on me and started arranging stuff on shelves and ignored me while I looked around. So I left. Every other person in Quebec, all the way to the Sagenay, made an effort to speak to me in English even while I fumbled badly in French. She was the only one who was rude.

Visited August 2012
3 Thank Dwyn M
Laval
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“so-so”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2012

Not enough staff to seerve for breakfast. For 2 to 4 people we received the pancake we ordered one at a time, so by the time I got mine, everybody has already finished theirs. Also, the pancake was too expensive at $14, it was advertised to come with a salad, but the salad was in fact very very small, 2 bites.

Visited August 2012