Auberge Cap-aux-corbeaux
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Maison Otis(Baie-St-Paul)
View Hotel
Aux Portes du Soleil(Baie-St-Paul)
View Hotel
Hotel Baie Saint Paul(Baie-St-Paul)
Motel des Cascades(Baie-St-Paul)
View Hotel
Havre Musical de L'Islet(Saint-Louis-de-L'Isle-aux-Coudres)
Auberge Les Eglantiers(L'Isle-aux-Coudres)
View Hotel
All reviewsrelaxing staythe st lawrence riverfollowing morningeach morninggreat hostsexcellent breakfastaubergefridgequebec
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 May 2012

We enjoyed a break in mid-April at this lovely auberge with a commanding view over the St. Lawrence River. Ficelle the schnauzer-porter was there to greet us and chase off a noisy car before seeing us safely inside. Our room was very comfortable and had a great whirlpool tub. The breakfasts were varied each day and delicious. The owners are very friendly and gave us a lot of advice for day-tripping, suggesting the best thing was just to lose ourselves in the beautiful and surprisingly majestic mountains nearby. We only missed seeing the sheep out front, which hopefully will be back in warmer weather!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JLacourciere
Reviewed 15 March 2012

We stayed for a 2 night stay that we bought through La Vie Urbaine discounts. The price was very cheap (56$ breakfest included), and I would definately pay the full price on this one next time we stop by (120$).

We were welcomed around 7PM by a man who gave us a short tour of the place, and explained us in details the geopgraphy of Cap aux corbeaux. It was very interesting as we learned about the Bouclier Canadien back in high school and never really heard of it since then! We were only 2 couples in the inn, it was very calm. I believe it's not that quiet during spring break when the 10 rooms are full. We had a very good breakfest in the dining room the two mornings, the view is breathtaking, the eggs and pancakes were fabulous! The hosts were really sweet, they provided really good recommendations for restaurants (I suggest you stop by Le Mouton Noir; it is EXCELLENT). I always bring my own shampoos, soaps and hairdryer, and if you are picky, I suggest you bring your own at they have only a 'body wash -shampoo'' distributor, but it's no big deal as they say they have regular shampoos at the front desk (I'm really picky and have sensitive skin, I always prefer to bring my own products). The only thing I disliked was the bed! It was VERY hard.

We went there for a 3-day ski trip at Le Massif. It's a perfect spot, only 20 mins from the mountain and very close to Baie St Paul restaurants.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ju_de_Mtl
Reviewed 6 July 2010

Pros:
THE VIEW! Wonderful to sit in our room after a day of touring the area and just watch boats go by.
The breakfast: Thoughtfully prepared and served on the deck overlooking the river.
The hosts: Provided some great recommendations for restaurants and sites to see.

Cons:
A VERY HARD bed.
Skimpy towels in the bathroom.
Foam soap in the tub/shower. (Bring your own if you really want to feel clean!)

I would recommend this B&B with reservations.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SnmaGal
Reviewed 28 March 2010

Quiet place, you don't go there to do a party. Beautiful view and charming people. I red Trip Advisor review prior to go there and I can confirm all that was said is true. Will return any time.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2010

Stayed here in October 09 with my partner & my Mum. We shared the large room on same level as reception/dining room. Loved the room & views, friendly staff & great breakfast. Can't fault it! Easy drive into Baie St Paul to find a HUGE selection of restaurants.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple