“Esta Rico!!”

Ranked #2 of 5 Dessert in El Chalten
Crested Butte, Colorado
“Esta Rico!!”
Reviewed 16 January 2014

The calafate ice cream is the best. I would definitely be here nightly if I lived here. It's such a treat to have hand crafted local ice cream. This is a must reward!

Visited January 2014

“We were let down”
Reviewed 21 December 2013 via mobile

After coming from the north, Mendoza, Baroliche we have tried some really nice ice cream, we found this place on TripAdvisor hoping it would be nice but it was really nothing compared to the real stuff.
it had a lot of artificial flavours and colours.
It just tasted like regular ice cream from a supermarket I thought.

The review below mentioned the flavour chocolate profundo (dark chocolate) it is one of the best ice creams I've ever had but this place does not make it if you were hoping.

At 120 pesos for 1 kilo it's just not worth it.

Sacramento
“Great ice cream with unusual flavors”
Reviewed 27 November 2013

You will sell your mother into slavery for the Chocolate Profundo. The reputation that Bariloche hás for ice cream ís well deserved

• Visited December 2012
Tucson, Arizona
“Delicious ice cream”
Reviewed 25 March 2013

Try the Calafate ice cream or the dulce de leche and you cannot go wrong. Prices are steep so slowly eat it and enjoy!

• Visited March 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Get the Namesake Flavor”
Reviewed 12 March 2013

The ice cream here is average IMO. I had much better ice cream at other restaurants. We had two very different servers. One said we had to pay first and could try only one flavor, and she didn't seem particularly interested in being there. The other let me try like 5 flavors. Far and away, the Domo Blanco was the best. We had a language barrier, but I believe it's dulce de leche + rum + walnuts. The Calafate berry was good. I got it because I can't get it anywhere else, but honestly, if it were something I could get back home, I would never go for it because it's not that great IMO. (But while you're in that region, try Calafate liquor. It's great!) The Domo Blanco, however, is worthwhile!

Visited March 2013