“Love this place!!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Gamaliel
Three Oaks Resort On Lake Norfork
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Gamaliel
Reviewed 25 August 2014

We just stayed this past weekend at Three Oaks Resort and loved it! Very clean, wonderful views and facilities!! The beds were really comfortable. Pool was clean. The owner was very nice and made sure we had everything we needed. Our group had three cabins and we all were very impressed. Will without a doubt, go back!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Just finished our week long vacation on the lake at Three Oaks. Loved every minute of our stay. Don, the owner, was super accommodating and a pleasure to do business with. We already booked our vacation for next summer with him again. Very clean rooms and a view of the lake to die for.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were given a 3 night getaway from our kids for Christmas. Best Christmas present ever! Very clean cabin, awesome view of the lake and very nice owners and... great fishing! We will definitely be back!! Hopefully sooner than later!!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dsigman34
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Our family wrapped up three nights at the Three Oaks Resort as part of our spring break vacation. The accommodations were comfortable, tidy and well maintained. The children really enjoyed the free mini golf, playground and riding the trolley down to the lake. I enjoyed the fishing and peace and quiet. All of us enjoyed the view. We stayed in Cabin #1, which was recently remodeled. We enjoyed our time together, and have nothing but good things to say about the experience.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Buck C
Reviewed 28 October 2013

October 25-27, 2013 Wow! We absolutely loved this resort. Family oriented and very friendly. The leaves were changing and the fish were biting. My wife and I went to get just get away for the weekend. Now we will be returning next fall too! Our Cabin was very clean and located on the bluff overlooking the lake for a gorgeous sunset view. One morning we watched a small buck graze outside our window. Very relaxing! The owners were very knowledgeable about the area including the history, which was nice. The ride down to the dock was a very unique experience. Book us for next year! Two thumbs up for Three Oaks Resort! Joe and Lisa

Room Tip: All cabins are unique in size but very clean with great views of the lake.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joe B
Reviewed 21 October 2013

We stayed in Cabin #4. The view of the lake and surrounding area was fabulous. Our cabin was very clean and decorated so nice. Don and Margaret even treated us to a yummy fish fry. I felt so pampered while we were there. Don was an awesome fishing guide. He was very patient with me. It had been awhile since I had been fishing! I thoroughly enjoyed catching some fish. It's quite obvious Don loves taking care of his resort and making your stay a memorable one. I highly recommend staying at Three Oaks Resort. Whether you just want to relax, fish or go boating, this is the place to be. It's a 3 1/2 hour drive for me but totally worth it. I'm quite certain I'll be back. Thank you Don and Margaret!

Room Tip: We enjoyed having a cabin with a view of the lake. However there are also cabins by the pool and re...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Lisa-October-2013
Reviewed 29 August 2013

We stayed in the one bedroom cabin number 2 to be exact and I have to say it was amazing for my husband and I. We had a beautiful view of the lake and really enjoyed ourselves. Don and his wife go above and beyond to make your stay fun and comfortable! We will be going back again this weekend and as I said before will be using them everytime we go to the lake. GREAT SERVICE all the way around A+

Room Tip: Cabin 2 for the view and cabin 7 if you have a big group
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MNKPLUS6

Been to Three Oaks Resort On Lake Norfork? Share your experiences!