See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 June 2016

very peaceful, you can get all inclusive, delicious food, the service very good. every night you can have fun drinking all you want. since you wake up you will enjoy. food every time. the beach is just right there!!!!! believe me, amazing place far away from chaos!!!!!!

Date of stay: May 2016
1  Thank mrtatin
Reviewed 10 September 2015

This place can be heaven the white sand beach, service spectacular. the pool is amazing.

massage under the bungalows.

the all inclusive food is better than average

really nice place to escape.

simply fantastic

Date of stay: May 2015
1  Thank Juancfernandeza
Reviewed 31 July 2015 via mobile

I like this hotel... August 2014 was my third visit, I enjoyed it so much with my ex girlfriend. The only think I didn't like is the transportation, the boats are not safe at all and they were not in time, besides that I really like it. The food is not amazing but it is good.

Great place

Date of stay: August 2014
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alejandro B
Reviewed 6 February 2013

The room were huge and clean the roofless shower was unique,we love it...:) we enjoy that everything was included no worries at all, you can leave your wallet closed during the whole stay, we had a great time enjoying the many activities they have for the whole family, food was excellent, We love the background music, it really make us feel that we were in Venezuela, the staff was really good they offer excellent services and try to help you in everything you need, the location it like been in paradise, the white sand beach make you relax and enjoy, everybody is so friendly that make you feel like you were at home, we have a great experience

Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
6  Thank calireviews
Reviewed 16 September 2012

The rooms were large and spacious, cleaned every day, but the quality of cleaning varied through the week. There is a TV, fridge, a safe and air- conditioning, basically anything that you might need. I really enjoyed the roofless shower :)
The food was great and getting better by each and every day. There are many kinds of fruit available as well as sweets. The bartenders are characterised by a great skill in drink-making art (and angel-like patience for some bottomless drunks).
The surroundings are very pretty and well maintained, including a swimming pool with shallow parts for little kids.
I liked kite-surfing but beware of the strong winds – they can be treacherous :)

Date of stay: June 2012