I have living on the island for the past 8 months and have been staying at a long range of hotels for weekend getaways.
Firstly, the beach is my favourite on the island, with amazing sunsets.
The rooms lack a bit of class, as furniture and beds are a bit outdated, but that is the only negative comment I can use for this hotels.
The service is classes above most other hotels at the island. The food is very good and varied (even bacon for breakfast, which is rare in Venezuela). For dinner there is the a'la Carte option, which is included (sirloin steak, salmon cerviche and wines). Furthermore, they do a long range of cocktails, sambuca shots and much much more that is not standard in the all inclusive here. The nightclub is nice, but most people hang out in the nice lobby bar at night.
The hotel is very well maintained! The swimming pools worthy of the 5-stars, and the indoor spa, gym, sauna and jacuzzi (also included) was amazing.
I had a very nice and relaxing weekend here, and yes, the furniture is worn in the rooms, but I can not put a finger on anything else! It might not be Aruba or Cancun, but for the price, you cannot find anything in this class in Venezuela or Europa for that matter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the verdant landscape of a natural park, the Hesperia Isla Margarita looks out over sparkling white sands and peaceful, crystalline waters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hesperia Isla Margarita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Isla Margarita Hotel Margarita Island
- Hesperia Isla Margarita Island
- Hesperia Isla Hotel Margarita Island