Nelson's Place
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Caracas
See available hotels
        • Breakfast included
        • Pool
          Hotel Alex(Caracas)
          • Restaurant
          See what travellers are saying:
          FilterAll languages
          Reviewed 4 June 2013

Spent 10 days in Nelson place, and loved my stay very much!He organized a private Taxi for to pick you up.Thats was for me a very good thing and save! Special when you don't know Caracas! Nelson Place is centrally located in Sabana Grande. On the cross of the street there is a big mall, and restaurants within a walking distance. Rooms was very nice and clean and there was no noise or any kind of disturbances at all. Quality of sleep was really good.
          And' what can i say about Nelson?He is for me one of the best host that i meet.Without Nelson i was lost for sure!!Nelson tells you everything what you need to know in Caracas and he guide you .And also when you want to go out?.. Nelson knows!!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
          2  Thank sander639
          Reviewed 6 April 2013

As I reminisce about my trip around the world at about the same time last year, I couldn't forget the fond memories I had of Venezuela ... thanks to Nelson, his family and their warm hospitality! During my trip I stayed at various types of accommodation from top class to safari camps but nothing beats the personal attention Nelson gave his guests. You will feel like you are staying with family, a friend who enjoys having you. It was a pleasure and I hope others would experience the same pleasure I had at about the same time last year when I stayed at Nelson's Place! A place for every citizen of the world!

To Nelson and Family, salamat po, danke, 감사합니다, cheers mate, 谢谢, ta, ありがとう, gracias, merci. I wish all the best for you and your family and VENEZUELA!

Room Tip: Just follow Nelson's tips ... he knows the ins and outs of the place.
          • Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
          Reviewed 1 April 2013

In Feb 2013 I had the pleasure of visiting Caracas. I contacted Nelson who in a nutshell, gave me total peace of mind. He organised a pickup contact which was one less worry. The original plan was to spend a night at his place but as he did not have a room for me, he very kindly sorted out an Hotel at no extra cost, which was perfect. He was then able to help with my local money and give me some excellent advice. He stayed in constant communication and organised my tour to The Angel Falls. I would most definitely recommend Nelson for any stay in Caracas. Simon - UK

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
          3  Thank SImonP186262
          Reviewed 2 March 2013

caracas is a bit tricky, but with nelson's help it is very manageable. nelson helps you in ways that hotels will not. he provides fair currency exchange, and he is genuinely concerned about the safety of his guests. he will help you decide exactly which places to visit and when, and how to navigate the city safely.

bolivares are useless outside venezuela, so you do not want too many with leftovers when you leave. nelson exchanged dollars/bolivares as i needed them, which was a tremendous convenience.

there are nicer places to stay i am sure, but the value of safe and reliable airport pickup, currency exchange, and security advice from an english speaker, make nelsons place a spectacular value. also his place is very near the metro station, making the city very accessible, basically for free. i told him he should raise prices for his place, but he wasnt interested, he really is motivated not by the money, but by the desire to be helpful to travelers.

terrific place to stay and i would stay definitely stay again. thanks nelson.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
          1  Thank Martin G
          Reviewed 15 September 2012

I decided to visit some friends in Caracas at the very last minute. I contacted Nelson to book a stay in his apartment but unfortunately the place was not available. However, Nelson arranged everything for me and even got me a very good hotel in Altamira practically at the 11th hour, for which I'm extremely thankful. Nelson is, hands down, the best host you will find in Caracas. He and his driver, Luis, are both 100% recommendable, and you will definitely get extra peace of mind using their services.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo