“A home away from home !”

JW Marriott Hotel Caracas
Ranked #1 of 86 Hotels in Caracas
GreenLeadersBronze level
Toronto, Canada
“A home away from home !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

In addition to the great service of any JW Marriott, this professionals will go the extra mile to make you feel at home. Specials thanks to Vanessa Lemus and her amassing commitment both at the restaurant and at the executive launch, you can see that she loves her job (I saw her helping a client who had difficulty putting ear drops). I would also like to thanks Beatriz from the front desk and the hotel manager Ernesto Sanchez.

CCardenas

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank Carlos C
Jose0209, Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Caracas, responded to this review, 15 May 2014
Dear Carlos C,
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay. At the JW Marriott Caracas we are very happy to know you had a great experience during your visit, and we have informed our team of the nice comments you had for them.
We were delighted to welcome you and hope to host you back in the near future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

Excellent employees and staff. Special thanks for support during the event. The food is marvelous, Armando Gutierrez was very attentive and business rooms are spacious and comfortable ideal for events.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Juan t
West Chester, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2014

Excellet service and friendship from a group of the employees and staff.
Special thanks to The Chef (Carlos), Irina and Heriberto (Restaurant), Dayana (Reception/ Front Desk)and the Room Manager (forgot his name)

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Leonardo A
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2014

For my first visit to Caracas, I have to say that the experience at the JW Marriott Hotel in Caracas could not have possibly been better. It rivaled the best hotel experiences I've had anywhere in the world. From the front desk staff at check-in, throughout my say, and during check-out, it set the standard for others to follow. The bar and restaurants were superb. The hotel breakfast was fantastic. The rooms were spacious and pristine. The hotel itself was safe, secure and comfortable. I look forward to my next visit.

Room Tip: My room was on the 8th floor and I couldn't hear any outside noise. I believe that the hotel is...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank corporatejetpilot
Arianna C, Marketing Executive at JW Marriott Hotel Caracas, responded to this review, 17 February 2014
Dear corporatejetpilot,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. At the JW Marriott Caracas we are very happy to know you have enjoyed your visit. We certainly were delighted to host you and hope to welcome you back in the near future.
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2014

I stayed with my husband while in Caracas and Ii had a marvelous experience.

We came with our 1 yr old, and the Front Desk Staff gave me priority and a quick check-in.

Afterwards they offered me a microwave in order to warm up the baby bottles and food while in the room.

Restaurant offered high chairs which made eating a pleasure while with our baby.

Finally AYS was very attentive so as to not forward any calls to the room (exactly to my specifications).

Next time I go to Caracas I will definitely repeat my stay at JW.

Gracias!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2014

We stayed here Friday 17th January for one night before flying over to Margrita Island for the rest of our holiday. Having read reviews of other hotels and warnings of the city not being safe after 10pm I was nervous about choosing a location for our stay. The hotel is about 30 minutes from the airport but there is a lot of traffic around so could take longer. The surrounding location to the hotel was smart and not as intimidating as some of the other areas we drove through.

The rooms were smart, clean and spacious. The bathroom was a very good size and very impressive. Waiting staff do not speak English so well, which is common in Venezuela generally, however the reception staff had adequate skills in the language.

We had a day to kill before flying to Margarita. As I said above I had read the city wasn't safe after dark but had not seen any problems with during the day. We wanted to head into the city and look around, initially the girl on reception pulled a face but didn't say anything more just pointed us in the direction of the taxis. The taxis couldn't understand where wanted to go so they took us back to reception where Francesca advised us it was not safe for us to go out alone so she arranged a city tour for us arranged byJose which was great. Francesca and Barbara were also very helpful in getting a message to our hotel on Margarita Island that we would be arriving late. This was way beyond the call of duty and something we really appreciated.

A very good hotel, and a bonus if you get the right reception staff to help. Only downside was cost for the Internet and no free wifi in public areas but not unexpected as the hotel is geared up for business more than leisure.

• Stayed January 2014
1 Thank Rebekah K
Caracas, Venezuela
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2014

Excellent service!, thanks for all your attentions. Staff very motivated, delivering an excellent service all the time. Definitely will recommend this hotel for business travelers.
The location is very good, just at the Financial District of Caracas.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business