I did not enjoy my stay here...
(1) Desk staff are unfriendly...perhaps cos I'm a gringo?
(2) Single room was cramped, scruffy & in need of serious refurbishment...& the bed was not comfortable
(3) Breakfast is meagre...& they tried to charge me for a coffee 10 mins after the end of the official breakfast time, despite not having a full breakfast on any of my 5 days stay
(4) Noisy location, even from the 8th floor. Not that much in the vacinity, although good pizza up the road
(5) They tried to charge me an extra night, despite having receipts for the nights I paid (except 1 when I paid cash, which was clearly on the bill)
It's a sign of bad service when you actually notice one of the staff treating you with any courtesy...the bell-boy was friendly & helpful with cabs. Unfortunately I have now stayed in 4 hotels, including the Hilton & Paseo Las Mercedes (both are fine, but expensive) & none are value for money. Unless you bring USD & exchange on the black market (my friend has a dealer!)...Bs3400 vs Bs2150 official rate.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel La Floresta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Floresta Hotel