“One of the best dinners ever”
Review of Alto

Alto
Ranked #4 of 614 Restaurants in Caracas
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 April 2013 via mobile

Amazing food mixed with the traditional Venezuelan flavors. The dishes look beautiful and you will be surprised with the taste. One of the best ever!

Reviewed 12 January 2013

New tastes. Excelente service and presentation. The place is at the same time sofisticated and friendly.

2  Thank Hamiltonrj
Reviewed 6 September 2012

I had a friend who kept raving about this place, they knew the chef, Carlos and they had wanted to take me here for a long time. I only got around to going a while back and have to say that it was INCREDIBLE! I am always surprised to find such a great place here in Caracas after so many false promises. This place is just well, I repeat.. INCREDIBLE!! Very warm, the staff are outstanding, I think we may have received a bit of extra special treatment since we were "known" to the chef but honestly I think the restaurant would be pleasing to the most demanding guest.

2  Thank tammynnc
Reviewed 30 August 2012

This restaurant is probably among the top 5 in Caracas. Its service and quality are very high in general. Food is excellent. I've been only once and unfortunately we felt the service a little bit unfocused some times. Nowadays this is a restaurant that I want to visit again and try new plates since the general experience is still great.

1  Thank bmaxim
Reviewed 11 August 2012

We were surprised by the excellent dining experience we had. We tasted many different dishes, and each of them was just perfect, both taste and presentation.
The menu is also very appealing, short enough to guarantee quality and long enough to choose from.
The chef is an incredibly talented young man, the service is spotless.
Pricy? Yes, but money well spent.

1  Thank Andrea015