“Excellent Service”

Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Valencia
Portland, Oregon
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed 14 May 2013

Excellent service, the staff is amazing, always helpfull, friendly and everyone had a smile on their face. The Hotel is always clean and the breakfast is really good.
If you going to Valencia for pleasure or business you have to choice this property.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
950DavidL950, Gerente at Hesperia WTC Valencia, responded to this review, 16 May 2013
Dear Guest:
Greetings from Hesperia WTC.
First of all, thank you so much for trust on us and shared you appreciated feed back about your recent stay with us.
We want to thank you, your kind words and all your message will be shared with all the staff. That will help us to improve our service and our guest satisfaction.
One more time many thanks for your comments.

Att

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Caracas, Venezuela
Reviewed 10 April 2013

My first time at this hotel. Good rooms. Clean. Comfortable. Helpful and friendly staff. No complaint about. Affordable. Breakfast was great. food variety and service were good. The waiter, a very tall guy, gave me a hard to forget coffe, creammy and tasty. I really enjoyed my time there. I didn't try roomservice. I went on a very busy and very brief business travel this time but I'll try it for vacations with my family. I recommend this hotel as my choice.

Room Tip: The one I had was was great. No comparing pattern
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank AireComprimido
950DavidL950, Gerente at Hesperia WTC Valencia, responded to this review, 12 April 2013
Dear Guest:

First of all, thank you so mucho for trust on us, and share your experience with tripadvisor membres.

All the staff will be inform about you possitive opinion, your words will make we improve every day, to get get the excellence for our guest.

It will be great ig you join us once again. and meet you personaly. In that case do not hesitate to contact us in advance with the purpose to satisfay any request you may have.

One again, Thank you.

Att
Lima, Peru
Reviewed 7 April 2013

I stayed on this hotel for an entire week, and have no complaints whatsoever, it was just great (rats on the VIP lounge??...what was Rita M drinking??). The staff was very helpful. The rooms just great. The bar and lounges had good drinking and eating choices, they even offer poolside service at nights. Room service, hotel restaurant and complementary breakfast were above the standards of most hotels in Venezuela. I was sick during my stay and they offered me free medical attention and provided medicines at no extra cost at any time (I have to get a shot even at midnight and they came on time!). I used the spa twice and it was just as heavenly as they say. I truly recommend this hotel as the best choice so far in Valencia.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Froilo
Caracas
Reviewed 26 March 2013

The hotel was excellent in general terms because it has high comfort, affordability and a good restaurant. the location of the hotel is very good, close has the best shopping centers and also close to the main highways of the city.

Best: Comfort room
Least: Room Service

Room Tip: Try to book directly calling because you can find discounts of the day
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
NYC
Reviewed 14 February 2013

My husband and i booked this hotel when visiting relatives in Valencia.At first looked like a regular hotel,until we saw this huge rat running free on the VIP lounge while we were having the coffee break after the checking in.

There was nobody to complaint about it so we decided to go to the front desk,in our way we noticed 2 more rats,and this large group of people complainting about not having water in their rooms.Sanitary standars should be checked in this stablishment.We left after one night and will never come back.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
9 Thank Rita M
Greensboro, North Carolina
Reviewed 8 December 2012

This is probably your best option in Valencia. A large, elegant hotel with comfortable rooms with all the amenities you need to enjoy a pleasant stay.
The problem is, nothing works well. The morning shower is almost cold. The desk in the room has no lights anywhere near. The coffee brewer is the room is a nice touch, but there are no coffee bags in the room.
The VIP floor breakfast opens at 6.30 am, but only sliced frozen fruits are available at that time, the rest comes in slowly and by 7am it is complete. No worries, there is a nice buffet breakfast downstairs.
Check-in and out takes for ever, unless you are able to do it in the VIP floor.
If the hotel director is reading this, I would recommend he stays a few nights as a guest, and gets to know first hand what needs to be improved. This is an excellent hotel property, all it takes to make this a great hotel, is better management.

Room Tip: Great views from the upper floors
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank KansasSwede
Saint Cloud, Florida
Reviewed 3 July 2012

We stayed here, my two kids, my husband and I. Not kid/ family friendly. Great breakfast buffet, with all Venezuelan traditional dishes. Chic room. Super secure, bodyguards 24 hrs. around the perimeters. The Rest. still under construction. Gorgeous pool. Comfy beds and extremely clean.

Room Tip: Not kid friendly. No cribs or rollover beds,
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Valencia
GH Guaparo Inn
Posada La Pastora
Posada La Pastora
#2 of 6 in Valencia
Embassy Suites by Hilton Valencia-Downtown

Been to Hesperia WTC Valencia? Share your experiences!