We stayed here in February 2013. It was ok just about. The airport pick up was there waiting for us which was good. The hotel was ok. It was clean and safe. Not overly friendly but ok. We did arrive at about 11.30pm and were starving, the restaurant was shut but they did make us pasta and chicken which was good of them. My husband did want the risotto but the waiter was very insistent that he couldn't have that as it takes 45 mins to prepare! But they did cook for us. The room was basic but clean, the bunk beds were a little wobbly. The ensuite was dated but adequate until the water went off mid shower!!!! We also stayed at MUE VETEX VARGAS. Which was much better, similar price but more friendly and better rooms, the restaurant there is pricey but it saves venturing out onto the streets. Worth paying over the top prices for peace of mind.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It's a hotel near the airport. The hotel is in front of the beach. We have a restaurant. We have Wi-Fi and TV in each room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Restaurant Catimar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catimar Hotel Catia La Mar
- Hotel Restaurant Catimar Venezuela/Catia La Mar