“White Buffalo Resort Man Trip March 2014” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 8 Restaurants in Gassville
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“White Buffalo Resort Man Trip March 2014”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

Recommended by our guide Charlie. Great food and good service. They have an all you can eat ribs deal and some pie to that is to die for. Close by to the resort and not to far from Wal Mart if you need some last minute camping supplies.

Visited March 2014

“The best Barbecue in north arkansasS”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 December 2013 via mobile

Good Barbecue is hard to find and KT's tops the list in North Arkansas
If you travel this way stop in. It's on HWY 62 heading towards Harrison Gasville.

Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Not my cuppa”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2013

My co-workers go here often and love it so I had to try it. I do try to watch my carb intake so my diet is more limited. I ordered the chicken sandwich and ate the meat without the bun. As for sides... out of luck. No side salad or anything but beans or fries. I would typically overlook that as that is my diet issue, not theirs, but even the chicken wasn't good. Boyfriend had ribs and didn't care for them either. Also kind of pricey for stand up and order and pick up your own food at a window. Sorry, locals. We were one time customers here.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank HBlueKitty
Flower Mound, Texas, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yum, Yum!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2013

While vacationing in Mountain Home, AR we were at the "Shirt Shop" and had brought a list of 3 BBQ restaurants with us. My husband asked the owner what place he would suggest (since he told us he'd lived in the area over 30 years)...he replied that 2 on our list were closed and he'd never been to the 3rd. He said the best BBQ in the area was KT's in Gassville. We drove the 6-7 miles and were not disappointed at all! I had the special of the day, a pulled pork sandwich with coleslaw on top. The pork was very tender and flavorful and the slaw perfect addition! My husband had a platter and it was huge, but he ate every bit of it! Wonderful smoky flavor! They have 3 types of BBQ sauce and everyone one of them was awesome! KT's caters their food and wish I'd known that before..it .would have been a great family meal for my mom's birthday party!!!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
El Paso, Texas
“Average bbq”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2013

The folks up in Cotter love KT's, but we wern't impressed. The ribs were overdone, and the sauce on both them and the pulled pork a bit ketchuppy. The side were good though, and the ice tea great. It's a walk up and order so no real service, but they were pretty fast on a busy evening

Visited April 2013