“Awesome get away”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Gentry
Apple Crest Inn Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Gentry B&B and Inns
Reviewed 21 September 2009

My wife & I have stayed at Apple Crest Inn Bed and Breakfast for our anniversary the past three years. Each year has been spectacular. Traveling through the beautiful mountain drive with access to all the shopping, events & even the U of A. We just love visiting with our Inn keepers, Gary & Diane. They are the greatest. There is so much to see & do, or we can always snuggle-up in our room & stay in!! Breakfast is incredible & the rooms are so big & spacious with everything we need.
We are planning an extra trip this year for either the craft show, the drive through zoo or possibly the corn maze with our children!!
We will see you guys soon!!!

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Apple Crest Inn Bed and Breakfast

Reviewed 21 September 2009

I have stayed with Gary and dianne several times while traveling on business...... The Apple Crest has everything a Hotel has to offer and somuch more. Very welcoming, the innkeepers are always available from directions to nearby restaurants to helping me find other nice B&B's all over the state. The wifi really came in handing while on business and the comfortable room made all the difference in my busy work schedule.
The early morning Breakfast was just right. I hope to visit here sometime with my husband on a leisure trip!

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 March 2009

My wife and I stayed at the Apple Crest Inn the first time in October '08. We LOVED it! Gary & Diane are fantastic hosts and we felt right at home. I travel to Bentonville regularly working with a technology company assigned to Wal-Mart as an account. I would highly recommend staying here instead of the boring hotel. They have a business rate that beats everyone and you get a home-cooked meal!.. Even Better!

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 February 2009

Dianne and Gary were great in making a wonderful valentine's getaway for my wife and myself. We had a wonderful relaxing weekend. I would love to see the grounds in the spring when everything is in bloom.

I would highly recommend it, especially since the prices are comparable to stay and a mid level hotel, but with so much more added.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 June 2008

Loved the Apple Crest Inn! This B&B has a huge advantage over many of the Victorian B&B's I have stayed at in the past...it's new! The house is new construction so no squeaky floors, no doors getting stuck, etc! The house was meticulously built and the owners are glad to tell you the story (which I always love to hear). My room was huge! It had a fireplace and a bathroom which is bigger than my master bedroom at home. The tub was amazing and the shower too! Breakfast was great as well. The only thing I would recommend is not taking your shower or bath while it is dark outside, as there were no curtains in the (2nd floor) bathroom. You are set back far enough from the road that I doubt anyone could see anything anyway.

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
Reviewed 5 November 2007

We stayed at the Apple Crest Inn during a Razorback weekend and found them by a referral from one of the best hotels in the area. We stayed in the Wedgwood room and enjoyed our large whirlpool tub, the enormous shower and the fireplace. We enjoyed the porch rockers and sipped coffee and cookies while visiting with other guests. We found this B and B to be relaxed, gracious and elegant all at the same time. The hosts have traveled the world as school teachers, and their inn reflects this international taste throughout. We truly thought this was a turn-of-the century home, but found that it was built in 1998. We felt like we were staying in an old mansion, but the modern air-conditioning, working fireplace and whirlpool tub were great. Breakfast on the second morning was perhaps the best breakfast we have experienced in a B and B. Out of all of our B and B stays, we would put the Apple Crest Inn right at the top and hope to be able to visit there again.

• Stayed: October 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
Reviewed 30 March 2007

This B&B has a very “live-in” feel, from the dust to the aromas. The proprieties, Dianne and Gary, are enjoyable to be around even if they run around in bare feet. The breakfast left a lot to be desired and the room accommodations felt a little economical at best. However, this B&B is a quaint home on a luscious landscape and the wraparound porch is a haven of its own. It is a little out of the way, but if you are looking for a peaceful and tranquil night, this is the right place.

• Stayed: October 2006
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Apple Crest Inn Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!