“Been going since I was a kid!”
Review of Drusillas Park

Drusillas Park
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Berwick
More attraction details
Owner description: Widely regarded as the best small zoo in Europe Drusillas Park offers a fun finding-out day out. Brilliant play areas including Go Wild! Go Bananas! and Amazon Adventure. Plus a splashpad, Hello Kitty Secret Garden and African-themed three-ride attraction Go Safari! Get nose to nose with nature with our close encounters. It’s no ordinary zoo!
Reviewed 17 October 2011

I have been going here since I was a kid and whilst it's not the cheapest day out it improves each year...

Oddly since I had a kid and purchased annual passes it had become an almost weekly day out.

If you are local the £55 per person annual pass is a must buy and offers superb value.

Food is basic but good in the restaurant

One thing I have noticed is this place is super tidy. Well done.

In all good staff , fun exhibits, sheds loads for kids makes for a good day out.

1  Thank Phil H
Write a ReviewReviews (1,548)

Reviewed 5 October 2011

We went to Druscillas in early October and had a fantastic day out. We'd been before but didn't do the zoo bit - this time we did that first and it was great. The kids loved it and lots of interactive bits for them to enjoy. The Thomas train was a bit hit again as was the playgrounds and indoor soft play activity centre. We still didn't get to do it all on our 2nd trip, so no doubt we'll be back again. Only wish we lived a little closer so we could go more often.

Reviewed 28 September 2011

We are regular visitors to drusillas as we have annual passes. There is so much to do for all ages. The outdoor play areas are safe and there are separate areas for younger children. The zoo section is extensive and informative with lots of interaction. There is a large paddling pool area with lots of areas for relaxation. There are other things to do such as golf and a large slide but unfortunatly there is an extra charge for these unless a gold card holder. The plus points are that there is so much to do, there is a constant update and reinvestment so everywhere is clean and safe and there are many places to get something to eat and drink. The only downside is that it does work out to be an expensive day out for a family with the entrance, food and drink and extras. The staff are well trained, polite and helpful.

Reviewed 26 September 2011

Had a fab day with my husband and my nearly three year old son. Perfect day out for toddlers so much to see and do and keep them entertained. The park is really set out well to. My son loved the thomas train too. We went on 26th September 2011. it wasnt very busy so it was easy to see get round and see everything.

1  Thank mandymoo1976
Reviewed 22 September 2011

This place is really excellent, the animals are great because you can actually see them; the interactive things around were really interesting. Our Grandson is only 22 months but he had a lovely time. The play area is exceptional, all very safe and lots of fun, I would highly recommend this place .

Pat, Garry & Oscar Hurcombe