“Brilliant family dayout!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Drusillas Park

Drusillas Park
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Berwick
More attraction details
Owner description: Widely regarded as the best small zoo in Europe Drusillas Park offers a fun finding-out day out. Brilliant play areas including, Go Wild! Go Bananas! and Amazon Adventure. Plus Thomas the Tank Engine and close encounters in Lemurland. It’s no ordinary zoo!
Tenterden kent
“Brilliant family dayout!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

First visit today me and my partner and 2 year old, everything was so enjoyable and was really surprised when u paid entry everything else was free! The hello kitty garden and rides were fantastic!! Such a good family day out!

Visited June 2014

Brighton, United Kingdom
“Fantastic day out !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

This was my first visit to Drusillas and definitely will not be my last. I was amazed at how much there is to see and do there. I visited with a friend and we did not take children with us but there was still plenty to see .. So I would recommend Drusillas as a place to go for adults as well as children. But for children with the zoo, farm, paddling pool and play areas as well as Thomas the tank engine and Miss Kitty and all the interactive activities around the zoo this is a fantastic day out for them. We ate in the Explorers cafe and the food was of a good quality and a very reasonable cost.. I look forward to my next visit..

Visited May 2014
Hailsham, United Kingdom
57 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Even better ...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

As regulars and season tickets holders it's fair to say we visit a lot but now with the addition of Hello Kitty Secret Garden it's even better. Our 4 year old loves the new rides and thankfully not massive waiting times.

Food is much improved also. Over great day out

Royal Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom
“Can’t wait to go back as there’s far too much to do in just one visit!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

This was our first family visit to Drusillas. It certainly won’t be our last. The zoo alone, with its interactive ‘zoo-lympics’ and ‘animal-spotter’ activities were great fun. The icing on the cake however, was being able to feed lorikeets and walk inside the lemur enclosure. I’m not sure our camera has ever worked so hard!

Having spent so long with the animals, we rushed our lunch, in order to experience as much of the rest of the park as possible. The kids loved interacting with their hero’s, ‘Thomas and Friends’ and ‘Hello Kitty’. This was followed by exhausting adventures on the MASSIVE climbing frame, (it’s a hide-and-seek heaven). The day ended with a splash in the Explorers-Lagoon, before taking two tired and wet children home. The only question they wanted the answer to was, “When are we going to go back?”

The answer is, ¨Very soon”.

Visited May 2014
Worthing, United Kingdom
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“Not as good as expected!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

Came here for a Birthday treat for my 8 yr old, must admit after =hearing all the hype was a bit disapointed especially as cost more that what I checked on line it would be on the day and on the display board at the entrance. Think its expensive day out for what is there. Girls mainly liked the adventure playground more than anything! Done it once and prob b the last ; (

Visited March 2014