“Brilliat day out!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Drusillas Park

Drusillas Park
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Berwick
More attraction details
Owner description: Widely regarded as the best small zoo in Europe Drusillas Park offers a fun finding-out day out. Brilliant play areas including, Go Wild! Go Bananas! and Amazon Adventure. Plus Thomas the Tank Engine and close encounters in Lemurland. It’s no ordinary zoo!
“Brilliat day out!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

My partner and I took our 2 year old son here today for his birthday and what a day we had. My son absolutely loved it all, the hello kitty cars, going on Thomas and loved going in the small pool as the weather was so nice. The whole park was clean and attractive and food prices were good and large portions. Great day out and will definitely be returning!

Scottsdale, Arizona
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great Amusement Park for Young Children”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

The zoo was not what amazed and entertained my little 3 year old. The playground, Thomas the train and the Hello Kitty ridepark is what puts this at the top of any family list in SE England.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Best day out!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

From the minute we pulled into the car park my kids were bouncing in their car seats with excitement. When we got into the park they were not disappointed it just got better and better. The park is so interactive all the way round. It's clean, well cared for and maintained to the highest standard. The prices are very reasonable once in the park too, usually with places like this you end up paying through the nose for food and refreshments but prices are very affordable. The hello kitty secret garden is just a delight and every little girls dream (my son loved it too to be honest) the Thomas the tank engine train ride is a treat for all the family. Do not hesitate to book this, you will not be disappointed...great day out for both children and adults! Just amazing!

Tenterden kent
“Brilliant family dayout!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

First visit today me and my partner and 2 year old, everything was so enjoyable and was really surprised when u paid entry everything else was free! The hello kitty garden and rides were fantastic!! Such a good family day out!

Brighton, United Kingdom
“Fantastic day out !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

This was my first visit to Drusillas and definitely will not be my last. I was amazed at how much there is to see and do there. I visited with a friend and we did not take children with us but there was still plenty to see .. So I would recommend Drusillas as a place to go for adults as well as children. But for children with the zoo, farm, paddling pool and play areas as well as Thomas the tank engine and Miss Kitty and all the interactive activities around the zoo this is a fantastic day out for them. We ate in the Explorers cafe and the food was of a good quality and a very reasonable cost.. I look forward to my next visit..

Visited May 2014