Travel Inn
US$71
US$71
Days Inn Lonoke(Lonoke)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$81
Hilton.com
All reviewsmexican restaurantmotelartexasclerkaccommodationsrock
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Bugs!! The room smelled like a cat. Very nasty I ended up sleeping in car, asked for refund they refused but they did offer a discounted room on my next visit!! Yeah ok!!! The bathroom had hair in it didn't look like it had been clean at all!! Towels where staind and very old looking. Ac did not work on high only low!! It also had odor coming from it!! Would not ever stay here again!!!!

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Harleyd76
ansuya P, General Manager at Travel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

We here at Travel Inn would like to apologize for your experience with us. We are now under new management and have began a renovation project to update the rooms. We have new staff to ensure that all of our guests receive a comfortable and clean room with friendly hassle free service. We would like you to give us another try at your next convenience. Once again our apologies for your dissatisfaction.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

This motel isn't the newest place in town, however, the staff was above and beyond friendly and the rooms were very homely. They accept pets for a small fee, have free internet and a clean and comfortable interior. There is also a very good Mexican restaurant right next door which gives you 10% off if you show them your room key. All in all this was perfect for my family's over the night stay.

• Stayed: July 2014

We here at Travel Inn Hazen would like to send our thanks to you for your kind review of our establishment. We are striving toward the goal of 100 % customer satisfaction. Our management staff and supporting staff are very proud to know that you enjoyed your stay and we invite you to come and see with us again soon. We look forward to serving our customers and value your business!!

Reviewed 20 June 2014

My daughter and I were traveling cross country and were exhausted. We were, it seemed like, in the middle of nowhere along I-30 and stopped at this little motel. It was a GEM! Located next to a lake surrounded by tall pine trees and circled by a walking path complete with park benches and friendly ducks. The view was wonderful. The beds were comfortable, and the breakfast is what you would expect with a high priced hotel - freshly made eggs, sausage and much more. The owner was a delightful woman who made us feel welcomed and appreciated. We'll definitely stop again should the opportunity arise.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the 2nd floor facing the lake for a delightful sunrise overlooking the water.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 30 September 2013

At first, I called the Super 8 down the street, got their rates for a "pet friendly" room, which were higher than I'd paid all the way from California. Tried calling this place, no answer, but it's the first place you see coming off the highway, so pulled in. I found the staff very accommodating, the room was clean, and if you have a pet, the 1/4 mile walk around the lake out back is outstanding..... I saw the previous negative reviews posted here, but I have no similar complaints. Although the internet was "knocked out" by lightening, and the phone out, the restaurant within 300 feet is associated and let me use theirs..... and I had a great Mexican meal besides.

Room Tip: Great if you have a dog..... Although near the highway, I heard no vehicle traffic.... I think the trees dampen it. Great value, great staff, I would stay there again...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 12 January 2013

This is a very nice place to stay. Nice lobby, nice rooms, and very friendly and helpful staff. They made us feel very welcome. I have read other reviews and I don't really know why this place has negative reviews. We were traveling cross country and this was one of the more pleasant places we stayed. I would certainly stay here again. ------Teresa from PA

• Stayed: December 2012