“They are remodeling!!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Heber Springs
Red Apple Inn and Country Club
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Heber Springs
“They are remodeling!!”
Reviewed 11 March 2013 via mobile

This is a great place to go for a weekend getaway! Rooms are a bit dated but they are in the process of renovating. We loved the food and atmosphere of the restaurant! Can't wait to go back later this year when the new rooms are complete!!!

• Stayed March 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed 25 February 2013

My husband and I stayed here for 1 night because we have friends that live nearby. The Inn has a beautiful setting but the rooms are not very appealing. The owners need to spend a little money on updating the property.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
sitruc999, General Manager at Red Apple Inn and Country Club, responded to this review, 17 October 2013
Thank you for your review. We were actually in the middle of room renovations when you stayed at the Inn. We completed 24 rooms and will being another 20 in December. We hope you will return and try out one of our new Boutique Rooms.
Reviewed 2 January 2013 via mobile

We booked a two bedroom condo and we had no idea that it was a huge fully furnished apartment with patio! I was so impressed, full kitchen, dining room table table, full living room and patio. Yeah the furniture was dated and the magazines in the living room were 6 years old but it was nice that they included some. I couldn't believe the beauty outside. Such a wonderful time of year (october) and the restaurant at the club honestly had some of the best food I have ever had! The lost bread and grits will not soon be forgotten. Wish I could have stayed longer. Went for a nice jog with my dad that will be in my memory forever

• Stayed October 2012
No. Little Rock, AR
Reviewed 4 November 2012

My husband and I just spent our anniversary weekend at Red Apple Inn. We bought their anniversary package which included two nights lodging, 2 dinners @$40 each, 2 breakfasts (anything you want), candy and a bottle of bubbly. We chose sparkling grape juice but you can have champagne. With proof, you get $1.00 off each year--good savings for us celebrating our 40th anniversary. They were so nice and upgraded us to a beautiful 3 room suite. The king bed was lovely and had a very comfortable mattress and pillows. It was a beautiful drive there and beautiful setting in the Ozark foothills. Dining room overlooking lake and food is delicious. The only thing I didn't like at the restaurant were the biscuits. They were flat instead of fluffy like I like them. No complaints about the suite but a desk would have been nice as well as lotion in the bathroom. The bathroom could use some updating but was adequate. We didn't use the golf course or fitness center. I was impressed by the outdoor decor-pumpkins and mums galore. Yes, this is a pricey place but for a special occasion, worth every penny.

Room Tip: you can ask for a room with fireplace, but there wasn't one available when we were there so they...
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank galwriter46
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed 31 October 2012

There's a lot going for the hotel - setting, amenities, restaurant and service. I just wish the rooms were spiffed up. They need to be updated so you don't feel like you stepped back into time - like back to the 70's. On the other hand, the food, menu and service was good.

Room Tip: Each room comes with a description online. Description was accurate about the size and furnishings m...
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your review. We were about to begin our room renovation a month after your stay. We just completed 24 rooms and will begin another 20 in December. We hope you will return and try one of our new Boutique Rooms.
Conway, Arkansas
Reviewed 6 October 2012

I visited Red Apple Inn for an overnight retreat with my company. My room was very quaint, and I got the feeling that every room was probably decorated in its own style. This was not a 5 star resort, but it was very clean and nice. I highly recommend the restaraunt. The food was delicious and the view was amazing! You could see Greers Ferry Lake across the Ozarks. I think I could move in just for the view. I can definitely see how this would be a very romantic loacation for a weekend getaway.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
Anchorage, Alaska
Reviewed 9 September 2012

I absolutely loved this place. It is the perfect getaway. Make sure to eat at the restaurant too. The food was soooo goooood. The rooms have balconies with a great view. Heber is a nice little town. I will be back again soon.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
Wyndham Resort at Fairfield Bay
Wyndham Resort at Fairfield Bay
#1 of 2 in Fairfield Bay
Best Western Hillside Inn

Been to Red Apple Inn and Country Club? Share your experiences!