Holiday Inn Express & Suites Heber Springs
Lindsey's Resort(Heber Springs)(Great Value!)
US$105
Quality Inn & Conference Center(Heber Springs)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$89
Priceline
Budget Inn(Heber Springs)
US$74
  • Pool
US$82
M-Star Hotel Searcy(Searcy)(Great Value!)
US$51
US$79
Knights Inn & Suites Searcy(Searcy)(Great Value!)
US$67
Quality Inn & Suites Searcy(Searcy)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$65
QualityInn
US$91
All reviewsgreat hotelsugarloaf mountainwould stay here againyogurtomeletturkey sausageeasy accessfront desk staff was very friendlylocation was perfectcinnamon rollsstandard farequiet areasitting areacouple of yearstwo queen bedsshower headbreakfast bar
Reviewed 12 May 2012

We enjoyed staying in this hotel. The breakfast was standard continental, nothing fancy. Cinnamon rolls are good! The beds are comfortable. The staff is really nice. My only complaint is that all the rooms were not ready at check I'm time. You can upgrade to a suite but it is first come first served!

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank R G
Reviewed 6 May 2012 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for a few nights while in Arkansas to visit family.

The hotel itself is still brand new, very clean, and very inviting. The staff was very helpful, courteous, and friendly.

Our room had a king bed, a pull out couch, and a mini fridge which is always a huge plus for me. The bed was very comfortable and the linens were soft. The tv was very nice and I had no problems with reception as stated in some other reviews.

The bathroom was great, and the shower head was very nice. The only complaint I had about the bathroom was that the water pressure in our room wasn't great, but it didn't really bother me too much.

The free breakfast in the morning is good! Pancakes, scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, cereal, pastries, juices, coffee. It would be nice to see more selection in the way of fruit. They only had bananas while I was there. The staff was excellent about keeping it well stocked.

The hotel is very close to both the lake and sugarloaf mountain. If you can make the hike to the top of sugarloaf, the view is gorgeous!

I only wondered why they didn't build the hotel to face sugarloaf so you could see it when you look out your bedroom window.

The restaurants around the hotel are pretty much all small town diners or fast food. There is the cutest frozen yogurt shop called "Freddie's" across the street from the hotel. You can pick from a huge assortment of frozen yogurt and toppings. It was a great treat after climbing.

The pool is small, but well maintained. If you're just looking for a place to cool off and soak in, it's perfect. And they have some sun bathing chairs and tables with umbrellas surrounding it which is nice.

Overall, this hotel is fabulous and I will definitely stay there again when I'm back I'm Arkansas.

• Stayed: May 2012
2  Thank Erin H
Reviewed 5 May 2012

We stayed here for a week for a family visit to Arkansas.
The staff is super friendly and helpful. The rooms and hotel are well maintained and very clean.

The room itself was large, the bed very comfortable and the mini fridge and microwave were life savers since we have a 3 year old.

The linens on the bed were incredibly soft and the pillow cases are labeled with firm or soft.

Breakfast in the morning was standard fare but there was plenty of it and it was always hot and fresh every morning. There was never a moment where we had to wait for something to be replaced.

The hotel is set in a very quiet area, we never had a problem with people being loud in the hallways or parking areas. The pool was used mainly by my child and the staff was kind enough to keep his pool toys in a separate outdoor area for us.

We will stay there again when we go to visit our family in Arkansas. This trip was the best hotel experiences for extended stay we have ever had and I look forward to visiting Heber Springs again.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Sioux C
Reviewed 5 April 2012

This spotless newer Holiday Inn Express took me by surprise. It boasted oversized rooms beautifully decorated (as hotels go) and an absolutely fabulous bed. Little extras like the nail polish removal packet show the thoughtfulness of the facility. Quiet location. On the negative side, the task lighting at the desk is focused more on appearance than functionality and the lack of overhead lighting makes it hard to compensate. Poor bathroom lighting as well. The quality of the bed, though, more than makes up for any perceived inadequacies. Nice business center and breakfast area (reminiscent of newer Staybridge dining areas).

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank biztravelerChicago
Reviewed 1 November 2011

Had given up on finding a decent newer hotel with indoor corridors/room entrances in Heber Springs. Did a U-turn when I spotted this HI Express on the way out of town and was not disappointed. Great staff, great rooms, beautiful area! All rooms are small suites. Frig, microwave, etc.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple