Hotel is new but take attitude that they are the only option to stay within 100 miles of heber springs. NOT true. Many towns are only 30 min away with a lot more options for food and resturants that are open past 8 pm. Also found out this was a DRY COUNTY after arriving. To get any alcohol I had to drive over an hour to get a drink. Staff was great if you like dealing with a high school drop out. Seemed confused, lost and un trained. Only thing they were good at was talking to the phone which seemed to ring non stop for one person. Getting sleep was out of the question with constant noise in hall and other rooms. Take your money elsewhere unless you are forced to make the stop. And remember to bring water because the tap water tasted like it originated from the sewage treatment plant up the highway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When staying at our new hotel in Heber Springs, enjoy a free, full hot breakfast before a day of fishing & boating on Little Red River & Greers Ferry Lake. Take the family for a day of hiking on Sugarloaf Mountain, and make your way to historic downtown Heber Springs to visit one of our many unique shops. Historic Spring Park hosts several local festivals and see the Trumpeter Swans. We are also a short drive from the Heber Springs Community Center, JFK Overlook Park, the Fish Hatchery, and the new Heber Springs Sports Complex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Heber Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Heber Springs Hotel Heber Springs
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Heber Springs