This place has things you don't EVER find at a Holiday Inn Suites: pillow cases embroidered with the softness o of the pillow (soft or firm) so you can choose, and they are down pillows at that! The breakfast bar wasn't just yogurt, milk and cereal; there were pancakes, biscuits and gravy, omlets and sausage, pastries. And the staff was very well organized, quick with responses, and very, very polite. I've been coming to Heber Springs for 30 years and, other than a bed and breakfast, nothing else comes close. You can find better breakfasts, but none that are free!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When staying at our new hotel in Heber Springs, enjoy a free, full hot breakfast before a day of fishing & boating on Little Red River & Greers Ferry Lake. Take the family for a day of hiking on Sugarloaf Mountain, and make your way to historic downtown Heber Springs to visit one of our many unique shops. Historic Spring Park hosts several local festivals and see the Trumpeter Swans. We are also a short drive from the Heber Springs Community Center, JFK Overlook Park, the Fish Hatchery, and the new Heber Springs Sports Complex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Heber Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Heber Springs
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Heber Springs Hotel Heber Springs