This property is a few years old and in good shape. They are the newest hotel in town, so they are always full. The staff was nice, but made me feel like a bigger hotel in an older part of a big city. probably because they look you in the eye and do not talk at you. The breakfast buffet was typical hotel, then out came the seemingly homemade biscuits and gravy. OMG. very good price, clean and parking was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When staying at our new hotel in Heber Springs, enjoy a free, full hot breakfast before a day of fishing & boating on Little Red River & Greers Ferry Lake. Take the family for a day of hiking on Sugarloaf Mountain, and make your way to historic downtown Heber Springs to visit one of our many unique shops. Historic Spring Park hosts several local festivals and see the Trumpeter Swans. We are also a short drive from the Heber Springs Community Center, JFK Overlook Park, the Fish Hatchery, and the new Heber Springs Sports Complex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Booking.com, Hotel.de, Agoda, HRS and Ebookers so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Heber Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Heber Springs
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Heber Springs Hotel Heber Springs