This is a very nice hotel. Clean, quite, serene atmosphere. Kinda sets off to its self but still close to town. A little more than I would have liked to spend for a room but for for what you get not to bad. Breakfast is very good. The only other thing was at check in the lady checking me in was very professional but just didn't seem to be very personable. On the other hand the lady that checked me out was professional and very friendly. May have just caught the check in lady on a bad day. All in all I would stay there again but I would try to get a lower rate if possible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When staying at our new hotel in Heber Springs, enjoy a free, full hot breakfast before a day of fishing & boating on Little Red River & Greers Ferry Lake. Take the family for a day of hiking on Sugarloaf Mountain, and make your way to historic downtown Heber Springs to visit one of our many unique shops. Historic Spring Park hosts several local festivals and see the Trumpeter Swans. We are also a short drive from the Heber Springs Community Center, JFK Overlook Park, the Fish Hatchery, and the new Heber Springs Sports Complex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Heber Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Heber Springs Hotel Heber Springs
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Heber Springs