A great little place. Good food service and staff. A place to park boat trailers, a conference center and a outside place to sit and discuss the fish stories of the day. A little dust on the window curtains. Had a small kitchen area for fixing meals. A turtle club thumbs up for diving trips for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn® & Conference Center hotel is nestled in the foothills of the beautiful Ozark Mountains, only 400 yards from the Dam Site Marina entrance to Greers Ferry Lake. Heber Springs is one of the Natural State's most popular locations for outdoor recreational activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Heber Springs
- Heber Springs Quality Inn