“A great place.”

Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Heber Springs
Memphis
“A great place.”
Reviewed 25 August 2012

A great little place. Good food service and staff. A place to park boat trailers, a conference center and a outside place to sit and discuss the fish stories of the day. A little dust on the window curtains. Had a small kitchen area for fixing meals. A turtle club thumbs up for diving trips for sure.

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank JohnStinger

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Holland, Missouri, United States
Reviewed 23 August 2012

We were recently in town for my father's 80th birthday celebration. we usually stay with my parents, but this time we decided to use the hotel. I can't say enough wonderful things about the BED! I don't know what kind of mattress it is, but that's the FIRST time I've slept the first night away from home, ANYWHERE! I want one in my house!! the only thing I didn't like about the room was the bathroom was very small. the bedding was beautiful!
The staff was very courteous, helpful and professional. the free breakfast was very nice, but those frozen eggs leave a lot to be desired.
one of my boys slept on the couch....he tried to sleep on the pull-out bed, but it was way to uncomfortable. the other son slept on a rollaway bed....that wasn't much better than the couch. next time we stay I'll probably get two connecting rooms.
the property is beautiful and very well kept....we will definitely use this hotel again! :-)

Room Tip: My sister requested a room with a kitchenette, which I did not know was available....her room was ev...
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Deb J
Nashville, TN
Reviewed 19 August 2012

My family and I switched to this hotel after a disappointing experience at the Holiday Inn in Heber Springs. The room and common areas were clean, and they staff was exceptionally friendly. We were very grateful to get out of the Holiday Inn and have a nice end of our stay in Heber Springs. I would recommend this hotel and would stay again.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank Greg C
Searcy, Arkansas, United States
Reviewed 21 July 2012

My husband and I had the best sleep that we have ever had. The king size bed was the most comfortable bed I have ever slept on. The room was very clean. The pool was very relaxing. The staff was very accomodating, friendly and pleasant. We were very pleased with our stay at the Quality Inn. We WILL be back again and again. AND will recommend it to our friends.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Tanya B
Reviewed 28 June 2012 via mobile

We stayed in the room with the double beds and a kitchenette. Loved it!! The bedding and everything had been updated. Looked great and beds were comfy too! My son absolutely loved the pillows! Only complaint my son had was the tv was still an older tv and didnt have a great picture. The breakfast was pretty good, they had sausage, biscuits, gravy, scrambled eggs, etc. I will always stay here on future visits to heber! It's just as nice as the holiday inn and a lot cheaper!

• Stayed June 2012
2 Thank Mandakate42
Rogers, Arkansas
Reviewed 16 June 2012

We stopped by planning on staying at another motel in town, but stopped to check this motel out. Found a friendly and informed person at the reception desk. The room was spacious and very clean. Bed was good to sleep on.

Breakfast was not canned, but prepared fresh as the buffet depleted. Staff was helpful both durning our breakfast and our checkout with travel assistance.

We will stay here if we are in Huber Springs again.

Room Tip: Lobby is in the back away from the highway.
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Bob B
Tampa
Reviewed 2 June 2012

We stayed at the Quality Inn Heber Springs AR Labor Day 2012. The surrounding location is quiet, well kept lawn surroundings, etc., the staff was very friendly and helpful, WiFi Internet included, and the king bed we slept in was very comfortable.

The reason for the lower rating is that the rooms are old, small, with exterior door access. We are not sure why others state plenty of room, but the bathroom door swings just an inch away from the toilet. The sink area doubles as a closet and the room does not have a microwave or a refrigerator. The room is furnished with a very small desk and chair to setup a laptop with one other chair crammed next to the A/C unit preventing air flow. The TV is also small and of the old tube type. If you are traveling with luggage be prepared to lug them up and down the metal stairs as the building does not have an elevator. Also, with exterior door access anyone walking up and down the stairs is heard in the room. There are a small number of options in Heber, but for the price it is recommended to spend a bit more and stay somewhere else.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
#6 of 7 in Heber Springs
Dogwood Motel
Dogwood Motel
#3 of 6 in Mountain View

Been to Quality Inn & Conference Center? Share your experiences!